Boreal Forest Pack 2: Beyond Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boreal Forest Pack 2: Beyond Legends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pack Members, remember to keep posting on the WQ thread twice a week!
Welcome to the home of the BFP wolves!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Dire Peak - Page 2 Azbek0
|✦You found the North Star!|
Dire Peak - Page 2 2m5njsz
|You found 3 Leaves!|
Dire Peak - Page 2 142am40
Latest topics
» The Pack Album
Dire Peak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 4:49 am by Ocean

» Dire Peak
Dire Peak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 6:05 pm by Alex

» Kuckunniwi Den
Dire Peak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 2:22 am by Ocean

» Summer, The two month old Pup
Dire Peak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 11:08 pm by Ares

» Alex - Biography
Dire Peak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:44 pm by Ares

» Cusoke Clearings
Dire Peak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:56 pm by Ares

» Rocky Woods
Dire Peak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 11:54 pm by Dmitry

» Le Interview
Dire Peak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:12 am by Ocean

» Eyanosa Forest
Dire Peak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 2:57 am by Ares

Current Weather & Time
Dire Peak - Page 2 2v2ckkj
Top posters
Ocean
Dire Peak - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDire Peak - Page 2 I_voting_barDire Peak - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Alaska
Dire Peak - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDire Peak - Page 2 I_voting_barDire Peak - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ares
Dmitry
Summer
Alex
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
free forum

Dire Peak

Go down 
+2
Alaska
Ocean
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ocean
Alpha
Ocean

Canid Gender : Female

Leaves Leaves : 4524

Genetic Skills
Strength:
Dire Peak - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue180/200Dire Peak - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (180/200)
Speed:
Dire Peak - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue180/200Dire Peak - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (180/200)
Wisdom:
Dire Peak - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue190/200Dire Peak - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (190/200)

Dire Peak - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Dire Peak   Dire Peak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:40 am

First topic message reminder :

◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊

Dire Peak

◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊

Dire Peak - Page 2 Green-Mountain-Wallpaper

◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊

The largest mountain in all of the territory. The whole area is covered in thick forest. There is one huge clearing with a large body of water, which is the lake. Further down the forest, you come to the icy perked mountain's beginning. Once you climb the cliffs and ice you come to the peak, where you can see the whole of the territory and the northern lights.

Place 1: Lake Marion >> East Woods, Ice Cave Entrance, Pine Tree Forest, Dire Peak's Beginning, Kuckunniwi Clearings
Place 2: Pine Tree Forest >> Ice Cave Entrance, Lake Marion, Dire Peak's Beginning
Place 3: Dire Peak's Beginning >> Pine Tree Forest Lake Marion, Quarter Ledge,  Dire Peak's Beginning
Place 4: Quarter Ledge >> Half Point, Dire Peak's Beginning
Place 5: Half Point >> Climber's Rock, Quarter Ledge
Place 6: Climber's Rock >> Dire Peak's View, Half Point
Place 7: Dire Peak's View >> Climber's Rock

◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊
Back to top Go down
http://distantbloods.forumotion.com/

AuthorMessage
Alaska
Alpha
Alaska

Canid Gender : Female

Leaves Leaves : 4497

Genetic Skills
Strength:
Dire Peak - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/200Dire Peak - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Speed:
Dire Peak - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Dire Peak - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Wisdom:
Dire Peak - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Dire Peak - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Dire Peak - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dire Peak   Dire Peak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:33 pm

Place 4: Quarter Ledge

Alaska stared at Summer with slightly narrowed eyes. She could tell the pup was hungry, but it was obvious she didn't want to eat right now. The slim Alphess then smiled warmly. She knew not much about pups, but her instincts told her that Summer had to eat soon, whether she liked it or not. It was for her own good and well-being.
Alaska gave a short nod, "Alright then, Summer. Shall we head to the den?" she asked with a small playful tone in her soft voice, and lowered her head to be at level with the female pup. Although, the small and sleek Alphess was not that much bigger than Summer, only by a few inches. Maybe it was her Arctic Wolf genes that made her somewhat smaller than the rest of the wolves in general. The Alaskan femme smiled warmly, waiting for Summer's reply.
Back to top Go down
https://beyondlegends.forumotion.com
Ares
Alpha
Ares

Canid Gender : Male

Leaves Leaves : 4461

Genetic Skills
Strength:
Speed:
Dire Peak - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/200Dire Peak - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/200)
Wisdom:

Dire Peak - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dire Peak   Dire Peak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 11:32 pm

Place one
Ares soon bound through the brush, leaping from one side and landing gently on his wide paws. The large male sunk his talons into the earth to make himself fully stop from his leap's landing, once at a complete halt; Ares rose up to his normal regal stature. The very tall he-wolf shook out his pelt, a few leaves managed to lodge their way into his pelt as he jumped the hedge. Once clean and free from dust and vegetation, the alpha padded calmly to the water source. A joyful smile curved it's way onto his masculine's muzzle as his paw pads touched the sandy shore. The canid trotted to the clear water, before drinking any, he sadmired it's clear reflection, seeing first the large trees and mountian it mimics, then the reflection of him. Ares could just barely see his emerald eye's various specks, he then looked up and gazed at the pictures the water has coppied.
Ares then finally crouched down and rested his ribs and stomach onto the sandy grounds, lowering his long broad muzzle into the icy cool liquid. Ares' long salmon shaded tongue began to quickly lap up the cooling refreshment, his long fluffy tail fanned happily while he quenched his thirst. Once finished, the alpha rose up his broad frame into a seated position. Ares fore paws were in the shallow waters, and his hide, rested in the warm feeling sand. The sun's bright warming rays shone down, warming the males pelt, and lighting up the clear waters. Suddenly a silvery glare shined in his emerald eyes, Ares squinted slightly. It was a large rainbow trout reflecting the sun's rays, Ares was staring deeply at the aquatic animal. His fore legs began to bend slightly as his frame crouched once more. Suddenly the water flew up, and a loud snap was heard. Ares clamped down fiercely on the wriggling trout, it continued to flop around. Ares placed is in the sand, far enough so it wont jump back in. He jumped from the shore line into a bushed area near by, scanning around the brush. Ares soon found what he was looking for, a large leaf. As the masculine padded happily back towards the water, his tail was up with dominance and joy. He carefully placed the wide and lengthy leaf in the sand, then picked up the dying Rainbow trout, taking it back to the waters. Ares lowered the fish to the lake to rinse it free of sand, then placed it onto the leaf. Ares ate only one fourth of this large aquatic creature, then left the rest on the vegetation. Ares then swayed onto his haunches and watched the water before him.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Alex

Canid Gender : Male

Leaves Leaves : 3917

Genetic Skills
Strength:
Dire Peak - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/5Dire Peak - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Speed:
Wisdom:

Dire Peak - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dire Peak   Dire Peak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 6:05 pm

Place Two (2) - Pine Tree Forest

Alex tilted his head as he trotted into the strange-smelling territory. He could feel and smell a few wolves in quite a distance. He started trotting between the trees, then slowed down to a walk. His vision guided him through the plants, twigs, leaves, holes, and whatnot. He started trotting to the highest place, to get a view of the place.

Place Three (3) - Dire Peak's Beginning

It took him quite a while to continue walking up, through the rocks, trees, grass. He quickly jumped to his side as he saw a few rocks slipping. He looked up, and could difference some shadows and smells. He started hurrying to see if there were any canines up there.

Place Four (4) - Quarter Ledge

He looked behind as he finished climbing some of the harder parts, before looking in front of him; a female, and a pup. He tilted his head and started looking at their markings and smelling their scents by a respectful distance. "Hallo (Hello) ladies" he stated.
Back to top Go down
http://onikashi.deviantART.com/
Sponsored content

Dire Peak - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dire Peak   Dire Peak - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dire Peak
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Boreal Forest Pack 2: Beyond Legends :: R O L E P L A Y :: Our Territory-
Jump to: