Boreal Forest Pack 2: Beyond Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boreal Forest Pack 2: Beyond Legends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pack Members, remember to keep posting on the WQ thread twice a week!
Welcome to the home of the BFP wolves!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Kuckunniwi Den Azbek0
|✦You found the North Star!|
Kuckunniwi Den 2m5njsz
|You found 3 Leaves!|
Kuckunniwi Den 142am40
Latest topics
» The Pack Album
Kuckunniwi Den Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 4:49 am by Ocean

» Dire Peak
Kuckunniwi Den Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 6:05 pm by Alex

» Kuckunniwi Den
Kuckunniwi Den Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 2:22 am by Ocean

» Summer, The two month old Pup
Kuckunniwi Den Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 11:08 pm by Ares

» Alex - Biography
Kuckunniwi Den Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:44 pm by Ares

» Cusoke Clearings
Kuckunniwi Den Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:56 pm by Ares

» Rocky Woods
Kuckunniwi Den Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 11:54 pm by Dmitry

» Le Interview
Kuckunniwi Den Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:12 am by Ocean

» Eyanosa Forest
Kuckunniwi Den Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 2:57 am by Ares

Current Weather & Time
Kuckunniwi Den 2v2ckkj
Top posters
Ocean
Kuckunniwi Den I_vote_lcapKuckunniwi Den I_voting_barKuckunniwi Den I_vote_rcap 
Alaska
Ares
Dmitry
Summer
Alex
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
free forum

Kuckunniwi Den

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ocean
Alpha
Ocean

Canid Gender : Female

Leaves Leaves : 4524

Genetic Skills
Strength:
Kuckunniwi Den Left_bar_bleue180/200Kuckunniwi Den Empty_bar_bleue  (180/200)
Speed:
Wisdom:
Kuckunniwi Den Left_bar_bleue190/200Kuckunniwi Den Empty_bar_bleue  (190/200)

Kuckunniwi Den Empty
PostSubject: Kuckunniwi Den   Kuckunniwi Den Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 3:44 am

◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊

Kuckunniwi Den

◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊

Kuckunniwi Den Sand-cave-shawnee-forest

Kuckunniwi Den Cave_b

◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊

Not far from Lake Marion is Kuckunniwi Den. It lies in a clearing not far from the edge of the territory. It is surrounded by fir trees, aspen trees, pine trees, thick bushes. Inside the den, there are three chambers. The first chamber you walk into is very large, with pebbles as the flooring. There are holes in the roof that let light in. The second chamber is made up of soft grass and bushes and dirt, it is even larger than the first chamber, it too has holes for light. The final chamber is the smallest. It has a small puddle in the middle of it, which has spring water in it. The ground is very muddy, but there is a ledge on the wall which is big enough for about five wolves.

Place 1: Kuckunniwi Clearing >> Cusoke Clearings, Kuckunniwi Den's Entrance, Lake Marion, Lower Slopes
Place 2: Kuckunniwi Den's Entrance >> Cusoke Clearings, The Main Chamber
Place 3: The Main Chamber >> Kuckunniwi Den's Entrance, The Sleeping Chamber, Puddle Chamber
Place 4: The Sleeping Chamber >> The Main Chamber
Place 5: Puddle Chamber >> The Main Chamber

◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊

Last edited by Ocean on Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://distantbloods.forumotion.com/
Ares
Alpha
Ares

Canid Gender : Male

Leaves Leaves : 4461

Genetic Skills
Strength:
Kuckunniwi Den Left_bar_bleue200/200Kuckunniwi Den Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Speed:
Kuckunniwi Den Left_bar_bleue150/200Kuckunniwi Den Empty_bar_bleue  (150/200)
Wisdom:

Kuckunniwi Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuckunniwi Den   Kuckunniwi Den Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 11:12 pm

Place two
Ares soon trotted into the den openeing, ducking his head slightly to prevent hitting his head. Before heading any deeper he turned around, facing the clearing outside the shelted. He swayed onto his honey-gold haunches, and lifted his right hind leg to scratch his ear. Shaking his head and neck afterwards, the masculine creature blicked his eyes quickly and gazed around. He wonered where his friends were, then soon shook the thought free from his mind. Ares rose to his four was, bowing right after and stretching out his broad large frame. The robust wolf's digits spread out, digging his talons into the earth slightly. The he-wolf shook out his whole pelt, then turned back, padding slowly deeper into the pack den.
Place Three
Padding straight though the main open are, Ares just yawned slightly and kept heading in deeper. The alpha wasn't that fatigue however he wished to lie down and catch a quick nap to recharge. The smokey hued masculine entered the sleeping chamber in just a few steeps.
Place Four
As Ares entered, he tread towards the rocky-dirt wall. Walking in circles over and over, then soon lying down on the rocky ground. His broad frame was coiled tightly into a ball, with his wide paws tucked in underneath him, and his long furred tail overlapping his legs. His deep shaded eyes slowly began to shut, the opened once more, then shut slowly again. His wide large receptors flicked often as he slipped into a slumber, breathing clamy. Ares was in a relaxed sleep, dreaming of the vast nature surrounding his new home. And dreaming of his birth pack being with him in these lands, he thought and dreamed of them often. Part of him wishes to return to the land he was born to, but the other part wishes to stay and protect his new family.
Back to top Go down
Ocean
Alpha
Ocean

Genetic Skills
Strength:
Speed:
Wisdom:

Kuckunniwi Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuckunniwi Den   Kuckunniwi Den Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 10:54 pm

From Lake Marion :: Dire Peak
Place One :: Kuckunniwi Clearing

Ocean's ears perked as Dmitry asked a question as they left the lake and surrounding woods. It took her a while before she could remember how it happened. "Well..." Ocean tried to think of words to put it into. "This isn't my homeland. I was brought in from Australia on a flying machine that I think the humans call a plane. Alaska was in the area where they released me, and so I kinda ran into her after a little while. So, we kinda traveled together until we met Ares and he joined the group. Then we just pranced off a while before finding this place." The sandy hued wolf chuckled at the last part, then continued. "Then, I guess you could say we kinda started a pack." She shrugged at the her ending but then picked up her pace so she could walk into the opening. She took a deep breath of the fresh air, her nose flaring. She looked around at the birds that were flying past, her tail wagging slightly. She smiled, "we're here. Kuckunniwi Clearing, the pack's den is right in there." She said in a clear, strong yet cheerful tone while pointing her nose towards the cave. She sat down for a second, and looked into the bushes where Dmitry should walk through to get into the area. "We can stop the tour here if you want, or continue south to explore around that area." She suggested, head tilted slightly to the left, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Dmitry
Hunting Master
Dmitry

Leaves Leaves : 3946

Genetic Skills
Strength:
Kuckunniwi Den Left_bar_bleue100/200Kuckunniwi Den Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Speed:
Kuckunniwi Den Left_bar_bleue50/200Kuckunniwi Den Empty_bar_bleue  (50/200)
Wisdom:

Kuckunniwi Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuckunniwi Den   Kuckunniwi Den Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:28 pm

Dmitry's audits were set on Ocean as she spoke of how she got here. He had heard many of these man made flying machines pass over his old territory, but never knew what they were for he had never had contact with a human. The she-wolf chuckled as she explained how she just ran into Alaska and Ares. He couldn't help but feel envy for her. The male stopped right behind her as he glanced at the large clearing. The sun was lighting it up with its rays and he could see the cave that seemed like it could swallow everything around it. He stared at it blankly until Ocean spoke once again.

"No, we can rest here. I can explore the rest of the territory by myself."
Back to top Go down
Ocean
Alpha
Ocean

Genetic Skills
Strength:
Speed:
Wisdom:

Kuckunniwi Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuckunniwi Den   Kuckunniwi Den Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 2:10 am

Place One :: Kuckunniwi Clearing

Ocean sighed and nodded. "Have it your way then." She said quietly then pranced off a few paces, her tail swaying gently behind her. She stopped a little away from the cave suddenly, smelling one of her companions. A faint smirk crossed her face as she went around the other side of the den.

Place Two :: Kuckunniwi Den's Entrance

Her face already in a slight evil grin, Ocean trotted to the edge of the cliff that the den was carved into. She clicked her long-ish talons against the rock like a tap dance, loud enough to ring through the thick ceiling of the den. She let it echo before plonking down on her rump, sitting tall with her tail wrapped around her. Her pose was very feline and regal, as she continued to tap one of her talons against a rock not too far from one of the light holes in the roof of the den where the female was sitting, waiting... Waiting....

Last edited by Ocean on Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dmitry
Hunting Master
Dmitry

Genetic Skills
Strength:
Speed:
Wisdom:

Kuckunniwi Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuckunniwi Den   Kuckunniwi Den Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 10:50 am

This audits turned with his head as Dmitry watched the female almost prance away. The male only shrugged his shoulders and headed inside of the den, his claws immediately clicking on the den's stone floor. He wondered what Ocean was up to, for she had ran around the back of the den. His silvery pelt glistened as he passed under the sun spots that lightened up the den and went towards the back. His tail curled around as he stopped and laid down in a dark corner. Exhaustion had finally gotten to him as he placed his head on the ground and went almost limp immediately. His breathing slowed, and ears folded back. Sleep had taken him to the darkness quite quickly and a dream had replaced his reality.

-Fades to dream-

"Dmitriy , ne khodite daleko...(Dmitry, don't go too far...)" His mothers voice was heard as he glanced over his shoulder. He was only eight moons old. It had been two months since the incident had passed. He was sad and upset, and the only way to help cope with this loss was to explore and get out by himself. His tail raised as he nodded with a laugh, "Ladno, mama!(Okay, mama!)" The pup could feel his mothers muzzle brush over his side as she smiled gently. Her eyes showed great pain, but she didn't want to keep her son locked up in one area all the time. She knew that he needed to get out and explore. Her salmon colored tongue swiped across his forehead as she gave him a nod.

His little paws carried him forward as he rushed off towards the nearest water source. His tail was rapidly waving as he bounced around all the obstacles that stood in his way. His odd optics reached the sky as he glanced up to watch the clouds slowly floating by over him. Within a few seconds, he smashed into something soft.

He fell back and shook his head, slightly dazed. With a quick shake of his head, he glanced up to see a large, blackest of the black, male wolf standing over him. His eyes were difficult to see, but it was obvious this male wasn't one to be friends with. The large males milky white fangs snapped right in front of his face. Dmitry's tail tucked between his legs as he leaped forward and away from the stranger, his cries apparent and loud. "Mama! Mama!(Mom! Mom!)." He was lucky that the large male wasn't fast and stayed a tails length away from him as the two bounded through the terrain. But Dmitry was still young and a sudden dip in the ground caused him to fall forward unprotected. With a horrified face, he could only watch the sharp teeth that were coming at him.

-Dream ends-

Last edited by Dmitry on Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ares
Alpha
Ares

Leaves Leaves : 4461

Genetic Skills
Strength:
Speed:
Wisdom:

Kuckunniwi Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuckunniwi Den   Kuckunniwi Den Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 11:06 pm

Place four
Ares soon snapped free from his light slumber, a clicking echo rung in his ears. It was Dmitry and Ocean's claws tapping the den's rocky ceiling. The large smokey-golden hued alpha rose up slowly, and stretched his four legs one by one. With a slow rise of his tail and lowering of his fore frame, a lengthy yawn escaped his ajar maw. His emerald eyes shut tightly, his maw opened wider, and his ears went back as the tired sound flowed from his vocals. As Ares rose up his full frame, he shook out his pelt freeing his pelt of debris. The masculine canid flared his obsidian moist nose, searching for scents. He looked past Dmitry and surrounding prey. His highly sensitive nares filled with the familiar scent of his dear friend, Alaska, but their was something else. 'What's this? A new scent, a new creatures, a new...wolf?' His muzzle and nares fumed with the distant scent, he smiled. With a quick flick of his tail he head out of his cozy chamber.
Places 3-1
Ares quickly padded out, the creature was light on his feet. His alert ears pressed forward as he saw Dmitry asleep. The alpha smirked then bolted out the den, he charged into the wide emerald field surrounding the clan den. Ares soon jumped into a full sprint, with his tongue lolled out and his tail fanning joyfully he was on his way to the aromas origin. Along his short journey, Ares grew thirsty, he decided to just go to the lake and meet the new one at another time. Ares broad and powerful paws raced along the ground, his talon flung loose dirt into the air as he padded past. Ares' large frame bent and curved it's way throughout the trees and rock to the lake.
Back to top Go down
Dmitry
Hunting Master
Dmitry

Genetic Skills
Strength:
Speed:
Wisdom:

Kuckunniwi Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuckunniwi Den   Kuckunniwi Den Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:58 pm

Dmitry opened one of his eyes. The only thing he could see was the stone cold rock that he was laying on. His snout in front of him was covered in dirt. He soon realized that he had spun around in his sleep. He raised his head slowly, only to find himself lying down on his side. With a quick kick of his back leg, he was up on his paws. His thick coat ruffled as he shook it, dust flying out of it. It agitated his nose and he released a sneeze from it. His blue optic scanned the empty large den as he kept his other closed, afraid that the dust would get into his eyes. "Where is everyone?" the male contemplated in his head as he walked out. The dream he had bothered him greatly, and it saddened him that his memories were tormenting him even in his dreams. He shook it off as he stepped out into the open air. A distant unfamiliar smell drifted past him as he breathed in the fresh air. Alaska's scent was also mixed in, and he wondered whether the she alpha had found another loner like him.

The large silver male leaned back on his haunches and sat down at the entrance of the den. His ears were pushed forward and his eyes grew sharp. He decided to be on look out. He didn't know the territory well enough, and he wanted to see who this new wolf was. His best guess was to stay near the den, for they would eventually come around. His ears constantly flickered as he heard the noises of the forest: ravens, song birds, woodpeckers pecking at their trees, squirrels cracking nuts, an occasional awoken owl, and the constant buzzing of the insects that called the large forest their home. He sighed in content, happy to finally be off of his feet and in a territory that he could call home.
Back to top Go down
Ocean
Alpha
Ocean

Genetic Skills
Strength:
Speed:
Wisdom:

Kuckunniwi Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuckunniwi Den   Kuckunniwi Den Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 2:22 am

Place Two :: Kuckunniwi Den's Entrance

Aurora had been of the roof the whole time. Looking down at the den site's area. 'They've been gone a while now... I hope something hasn't happened.' She wondered for a while before scenting the air again. There was a new scent now... It didn't smell like an adult, but it still smelt canine. She growled quietly to herself, not knowing what it was. Ocean wouldn't know what a pup smelt like, she had never been near one before.

It took a little before she decided to howl, just to make sure. Her song was a deep, smooth song. It didn't sound like a sound that would come from a female wolf, with it's low rumbling and deep sound. But nevertheless, it was to check if her companions was alright. Because it wasn't just Alaska this, Ares had gone after her...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kuckunniwi Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuckunniwi Den   Kuckunniwi Den Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kuckunniwi Den
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Boreal Forest Pack 2: Beyond Legends :: R O L E P L A Y :: Our Territory-
Jump to: