Boreal Forest Pack 2: Beyond Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boreal Forest Pack 2: Beyond Legends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pack Members, remember to keep posting on the WQ thread twice a week!
Welcome to the home of the BFP wolves!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Rocky Woods Azbek0
|✦You found the North Star!|
Rocky Woods 2m5njsz
|You found 3 Leaves!|
Rocky Woods 142am40
Latest topics
» The Pack Album
Rocky Woods Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 4:49 am by Ocean

» Dire Peak
Rocky Woods Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 6:05 pm by Alex

» Kuckunniwi Den
Rocky Woods Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 2:22 am by Ocean

» Summer, The two month old Pup
Rocky Woods Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 11:08 pm by Ares

» Alex - Biography
Rocky Woods Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:44 pm by Ares

» Cusoke Clearings
Rocky Woods Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:56 pm by Ares

» Rocky Woods
Rocky Woods Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 11:54 pm by Dmitry

» Le Interview
Rocky Woods Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:12 am by Ocean

» Eyanosa Forest
Rocky Woods Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 2:57 am by Ares

Current Weather & Time
Rocky Woods 2v2ckkj
Top posters
Ocean
Rocky Woods I_vote_lcapRocky Woods I_voting_barRocky Woods I_vote_rcap 
Alaska
Ares
Dmitry
Summer
Alex
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
free forum

Rocky Woods

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ocean
Alpha
Ocean

Canid Gender : Female

Leaves Leaves : 4524

Genetic Skills
Strength:
Rocky Woods Left_bar_bleue180/200Rocky Woods Empty_bar_bleue  (180/200)
Speed:
Wisdom:
Rocky Woods Left_bar_bleue190/200Rocky Woods Empty_bar_bleue  (190/200)

Rocky Woods Empty
PostSubject: Rocky Woods   Rocky Woods Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:20 am

◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊

Rocky Woods

◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊

Rocky Woods Aero_Woods

◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊

Close to Dire Peak is Rocky Woods. This is the largest woods in the territory, filled to the brim with prey and dangers. It can be very lush here, but it's terrain has always been hard to climb. Red Deer, Elk, Black Bears and plenty other creatures roam these woods. It's best not to come here without backup...

Place 1: West Rocky >> East Woods, Ice Cave Enterence, Owl's Roost
Place 2: East Woods >> West Rocky, Lake Marion, Owl's Roost, Boreal Grove

◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊

Last edited by Ocean on Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://distantbloods.forumotion.com/
Dmitry
Hunting Master
Dmitry

Canid Gender : Male

Leaves Leaves : 3946

Genetic Skills
Strength:
Rocky Woods Left_bar_bleue100/200Rocky Woods Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Speed:
Rocky Woods Left_bar_bleue50/200Rocky Woods Empty_bar_bleue  (50/200)
Wisdom:
Rocky Woods Left_bar_bleue150/200Rocky Woods Empty_bar_bleue  (150/200)

Rocky Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Woods   Rocky Woods Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 7:47 pm

P2: Dmitry stopped for a brief moment, his ears pushing forward in alertness. His optics moved upwards as he gazed at the trees that seemingly grew tall enough to touch the clouds. His ears flickered constantly to the birds that either sang or cawed loudly. The constant buzzing of the bugs were heard, and the wind that blew through the trees was loud. He could feel that same wind flow through his fur. It was a nice breeze, and it cooled him down. The males blue and golden eyes disappeared for a moment as he closed them, breathing in the many scents that filled his nose.

With another quick scan of his surroundings, he continued forward. His large paws crushed whatever leaves and smaller vegetation was under them. His claws dug into the bark of a fallen tree that he jumped onto with the power of his hind legs. He balanced on the thin log as he quickly observed the dirt that was on the other side, making sure nothing was there to harm him. His tail swayed for balance as he leaped off and landed softly. Despite his large size, he was quite agile. The scents of this large forest were no different than any other forest, but for some reason, he felt like this forest was a lot more alive. There was something in it, or past it that made him anxious.  His silvery coat glistened in the rays of light that managed to pass through the thick branches of the tall trees. His fur was thick enough to handle the brush that he walked through, although some of the fur managed to clump onto the brush, leaving behind almost a trail of his fur randomly scattered.

With his tongue lolling to the side, he pushed forward. He had been on his feet for awhile and searching for a pack that would accept him, despite his origins. Many ran him away, for they were afraid of his oddity. However, he was still enthusiastic and was happy to continue exploring and traveling. He had seen many beautiful and dangerous places. This place was quite a sight to see, so he decided to explore deeper into the new lands he had entered, unaware that this land already had its own residents.
Back to top Go down
Ocean
Alpha
Ocean

Genetic Skills
Strength:
Speed:
Wisdom:

Rocky Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Woods   Rocky Woods Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 11:32 pm

From Lake Marion :: Dire Peak
Place Two :: East Woods

Ocean had over taken Alaska and Ares only slightly, she wanted to scout ahead of them. Ocean, being a middle weight female with good strength and enough speed to get away, was ideal for the job. The scent was getting stronger, and Ocean could gather more info on the wanderer. Ocean leaped onto a fallen log and followed the scent, completely forgetting that her companions were yet to catch up. When she found a clump of grey-ish fur. The sandy hued female sniffed it, and it indeed matched the scent of the wanderer; He had been here. Ocean sat and waited for Alaska and Ares to catch up, her tail swaying impatiently as she let out a sigh. 'What's taking them so long..?' The she wolf thought, her ears still perked up.

Last edited by Ocean on Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ares
Alpha
Ares

Leaves Leaves : 4461

Genetic Skills
Strength:
Rocky Woods Left_bar_bleue200/200Rocky Woods Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Speed:
Wisdom:

Rocky Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Woods   Rocky Woods Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 12:14 am

Place Two 

As Ares swiftly bound from the lake's ares and straight towards the faint sounds and strong scents, he was so busy looking at the nature he almost missed Ocean. He darted past her and skid to an abrupt halt a few yards ahead, he gazed at her and tilted her head. A trail of grey-silver clumps of a creatures coat was headed towards the comotion of small woodland animals. Ares swiftly peered once more at his dear friend Ocean and nodded quickly towards the trail, he noticed she had seen the fur too. The swift he-wolf leapt back into a piercing sprint, head on towards the trails end. His tail was not up, nor down. It was sticking straight out as he ran, his ears sunk to his smokey shaded crown. As the canid ran to the newcomer, his light blue eyes squinted as he bolted through the brush. They soon opened wider as he saw a distant figure, he slowed his pace and stopped a few meters away.
Ares frame was up right and firm, he did not speak. Only watching the wolf in their land, his gaze scanne the new comers frame closely to catch all of his visible details. He awaited for the others to come to speak to him, Ares did not budge. His breathing was calm and even as always, his fur was not bristled nor was he growling. The male did not bare his teeth or raise his tail dominantly, he simply stood there. Not showing one threat, not flinching, simply gazing upon to new one with pure curiosity. Ares always seemed to be more interested in observing them instead of speaking with them, he left the talking to the females in his group. His large ears were pushed slightly forward, he could hear the beast breath and his beating heart. Ares did not currently sense a threat, the wolf was just a wanderer, like many who have entered before. Ares doesn't quite remember ant harsh creatures entering their land. Finally the alpha made movement, but just to sway onto his golden color haunches. His long tail with lengthy fur coiled arounf his flank. After that motion, he was then still once more. 'I do not see anything wrong with this foreigner. Although from my past experience I know not to underestimate him, he may turn at any moment. He may be able to take us three on and win, or quite possibly we will beat him. It all depends if he has truely mastered his natural abilities and if we've truely mastered our own.'. Ares was deep in thought while desiphering the male, he was a highly intelligent wolf who thinks each option through. Before doing something he quickly thinks of each possible out come, good or bad. Once more only a slight motion is made, Ares rotated one ear side ways listening for his pack, and one still pushed forth towards the new canid.
Back to top Go down
Alaska
Alpha
Alaska

Leaves Leaves : 4497

Genetic Skills
Strength:
Speed:
Wisdom:

Rocky Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Woods   Rocky Woods Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 12:27 am

Place 2

The Alaskan female slowed her pace, seeing Ocean dash ahead. Her nose dropped to the ground, and she gave a brief whiff. With that, her tail flicked and her gaze fell onto the impatient golden female, just a few steps ahead of her. Alaska sighed plainly and kept on with the pace, her legs beginning to fall into a quick sprint. This silvery white female was absolutely meant for speed and agility, or possibly anything that makes your heart beat faster. After she got ahead of her companions by a distance, her paws halted onto the ground, creating a small cloud of dust. Her head dropped by an inch, and her ears were flattened. Alaska believes she has just seen one of her own, another wolf. The alpha chuffed faintly and approached the figure by a mild distance, her eyes examining the multi-colored male in an instant. With that, her ears became erect, "Greetings." she said, directed to the unknown wolf. Her voice was emotionless, making it difficult to figure what mood she's in, but either way, she at least had manners and addressed the male correctly. A reaction, eye contact, or response from the wanderer was all she needed in order to know if she could trust him or not, at least to approach the loner completely, that was.
Back to top Go down
https://beyondlegends.forumotion.com
Ocean
Alpha
Ocean

Genetic Skills
Strength:
Speed:
Wisdom:

Rocky Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Woods   Rocky Woods Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 12:37 am

Ocean followed just behind Ares. Ocean was a pretty fast wolf, but she didn't have as much stamina; So she went at a slightly slower pace. Her pinky-red tongue flapped while she was running at a moderate pace. She jogged to a slow stop as a large grey male came into sight. He wasn't really growling or anything, just standing there. Ocean looked at Ares, he was doing the same. But The sandy hued female knew he was judging the wolf for strengths and weaknesses... Maybe this wolf was doing the same? It was all very quiet, someone had to speak up. Only Alaska, who arrived not too long ago, had said something "Hello, wanderer. I am Ocean, I see you stand on our territory." The words flowed from her maw, they were calm, clear and strong; Just like the wolf who spoke them. Ocean gave a polite nod-bow combo, trying to act friendly.
Back to top Go down
Dmitry
Hunting Master
Dmitry

Genetic Skills
Strength:
Speed:
Wisdom:

Rocky Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Woods   Rocky Woods Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 1:01 am

P2: Dmitry's ears shot up as the echos of a howl rung through his ears. However, because of his slightly poor hearing, he couldn't figure out which direction it came from. The male lifted his snout towards the sky and tested the air. The wind however was not on his side, for he could faintly scent others nearby, but again, not determine what direction it was coming from. The brute continued forward more slowly, his large body rustling the brush that he stepped through. It didn't matter at this point whether he attempted to hide, for his fur was a bright silver and white. As usual, he began to get ready to converse with whoever was nearby. He always wanted to meet new wolves, but he was always ready to run if they showed any aggression.

Dmitry is quite strong, but he wanted to avoid obtaining an injury because he was always alone and had no one to hunt if he became unable to for a few weeks. He leaped forward, his eyes quickly scanning the thick forest ahead of him. His breathing began to slow so he could hear better. His ears automatically flinched to every crunch he heard that was made by his own large paws. In anticipation for whatever was to come, his tail also twitched. His wet nose twitched as he breathed in and out, putting his mind to work on figuring out each scent that he inhaled. He managed to distinguish three new scents, that of other wolves. He stopped, his body upright. They were coming towards him.

He stood upright, his tail neutral. He showed no signs of aggression, but also no submission. He wanted to meet them, although he wasn't sure whether it was a good idea to allow three wolves to come close to him. They could easily surround him. He kept his concerns in his head, while his body showed complete calmness. He tilted his head to the right slightly as he noticed dark figures quickly getting closer from a far. As they came closer, he could see a large obsidian topped tan colored wolf. He automatically noticed that the features were that of a male. Nearby him was a smaller, honey colored female.  And the last of them was a pure white, slender female with a few gray markings along her body.

The three of them stopped short of him. A small smile appeared on his face as his blue and golden optics looked over the three, quickly assessing their potential strengths and weaknesses. His eyes softened as his expression was calm and almost gentle. He breathed in heavily, his fur slightly sticking up to the movement, but not in aggression, more so in happiness. Deep inside though, his heart was racing, his legs were stiff and his adrenaline rushing. He wasn't sure whether to trust the three.

"Greetings." The white female spoke. The honey colored wolf also came up right besides her. ""Hello, wanderer. I am Ocean, I see you stand on our territory."

He tilted his head as two spoke. The white female spoke sharply, her tone bearing no mood. The other female however was more stern and strong. Because the three showed up, it made him realize that he must have stepped inside their territory without realizing it. Respecting that, he folded his ears back and dipped his head for a moment. The silver male spoke, his accent rough and clear, "Hello. I'm sorry if I intruded into your territory.  I was just traveling through..." He cut off, unsure of their reaction. He decided to await whether they were going to run him off from just hearing his voice, or whether they were going to be friendly. He was hoping, but he didn't expect much.
Back to top Go down
Alaska
Alpha
Alaska

Genetic Skills
Strength:
Speed:
Wisdom:

Rocky Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Woods   Rocky Woods Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 1:34 am

Alaska's ears flickered as the rough-looking male spoke, but judging by his words and tone, she could tell he was a respectful one, and because of that, she will treat him equally. The white silvery femme took a few steps forth and opened her small maw to reply, after hearing Ocean speak up, "That's fine-" she said and waited a few moments before resuming her words. This male looked like a good addition to the pack, and he looked fit. Her eyes narrowed at his figure, then softened once more. "You are welcome to stay, and possibly join us? My name is Alaska, by the way. May I know what's yours?" she said with a more softer tone. She guessed that he knew if he didn't join, he would have to leave.
The femme could tell this wanderer would not dare to do any false actions, and if he did, everything pretty much was in their favor. But the Alaskan female knew he was not that kind of wolf, and if he ever did such a thing, it was because he was forced to or possibly disrespected in a severe manner, or something similar to that. She guessed all of this by the look of his expressions and the look in his eyes. She waited and sat down, one ear facing to the side, while the other flattened. The amount of respect he gives, is the amount of respect she'll return, no matter who it is, or in what condition they are.

Last edited by Alaska on Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ares
Alpha
Ares

Genetic Skills
Strength:
Speed:
Wisdom:

Rocky Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Woods   Rocky Woods Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 1:48 am

Place two

Ares was distiguishing the characteristics of the he-wolf, he was larger than the average male only slighly below Ares. His paws were broad, power and strength seemed to be on the creatures side. He was a bright shiney white and grey, not easily hidden in these parts of the land. It looked as though the canid was shedding much, leaving fur stuck in trees and bushes. He obtained multi-colored eyes, one blue and one golden. Though Ares had seen two different colored eyes, he had not seen this particular duo. His other features seemed average for an adult male, Ares eyes still piercing the wolf's presence. Soon he heard his pack members nearing the scene.
Ares still had not budged, Alaska soon came and walked closer to the stranger. She spoke with no certain tone nor emotion, it was not threatening nor welcoming towards the foriegner. All she said to him was a simple welcoming, seeing as though it was clear to him now he had entered their land. And soon Ocean scurried to the area, she sounded a bit kinder and very calm. Informing the stranger of her name and that this is in fact our land, both wolves welcomed him in one way besides Ares. The large defensive brute like wolf still did not growl, bare teeth, or show any defensive nature. He looked calm and comfortable, physically he was, mentally he was ready to jump and defend if needed. Suddenly his ears flew forward hearing a new sound. it was loud to him and rapid. THe newcomers heart beat raced, the quiet sound seemed to explode in Ares' sensetive ears. The lead male smiled as he heard the noise, it was the sound of baing unsure. The reason he favored this noise was because a wolf planning to attack would have a controlled heart beat. Ares soon loosened up and approached to new canine, seeing he had boweed his head and showed signs of respect was a positive trait to have, somehting Ares looked for often in wolves. He walked close, just feet from the wolf. He sat down, resting on his haunches. His beating heart was a slow and calm pitter, and his breathing normal. He could handle situations like this well, he finally decided to speak to the masculine wolf standing before him,.
"Hello there new one, I am Ares. It seems as though you have stumbled onto our land." Ares' voice was deep and flowed calmy from his large vocals, a slightly welcoming tone. He was seated upright and firm, a slightly regal-like stature. He allowed a small smirk emerge in the corner of his mouth, slowly carving it's way onto his maw. Flashin his large canines in a kind smile, awaiting the wolf to speak to them once more. Ares hoped the heart beat would soon slow, 'showing we are not going to harm him may calm him down.' Ares assumed soon the male canid will relax like the rest of them and inform them of his name and why he had stumbled onto their territory. AS he waitied her glanced arounf at the large, tall tree tops; seeing the suns beams just barely shine fully through. It made Ares smile, he loved the vast lush land he can call home, the breeze flowed by carrting all aromas and swirled into his nares.
Back to top Go down
Ocean
Alpha
Ocean

Genetic Skills
Strength:
Speed:
Wisdom:

Rocky Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Woods   Rocky Woods Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:02 am

Ocean had never heard a voice like his before, but she was more concentrated on his sentence. Lifting herself from a bow-nod, Ocean smiled as she listened to Alaska speak. The sandy hued female trusted Alaska, and knew she could handle this well. But, she watched her and the new male closely if this wolf were to leap and attack. Ocean lifted herself from her rump again, just to be more prepared as she heard Ares finally speak up. Ocean's face slowly tugged into a full smile, even though she tried not to show any emotion at all. The little sun that peaked through the trees warmed Ocean up, and made her pelt and eyes glisten; But she was too concerned about the new wolf. This sandy hued female with eyes of the sea clearly was a caring creature. Almost like a mother to her pack, though she was clearly not.
Back to top Go down
Dmitry
Hunting Master
Dmitry

Genetic Skills
Strength:
Speed:
Wisdom:

Rocky Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Woods   Rocky Woods Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 4:19 pm

P1: Dmitry glanced between the three as he awaited their response. Their postures were all upright, but calm. They all seemed to be calm, but he felt that they were still wary of him which he didn't have any problems with. A stranger wandering into another's territory was always a call for alarm. He turned his head onto the white female who spoke. His face lightened up as she welcomed him to stay. She also gave her name: Alaska. A perfect name that fit her glimmering white coat. And then the male approached him and sat down. His voice was rough and deep, but Dmitry knew his tone wasn't threatening. His heart slowed as he calmed down. These three were not going to harm him and he knew it.

Both the male and the white female spoke of their names, but it seemed that the russet colored slender female wasn't going to speak. At the corner of his eye, he could see that she positioned herself in a way so she could quickly leap at him. He smirked inside his head, for it was clear that they were not intending to harm him. They were acting just like him; ready to defend themselves. He quickly scanned over the three before raising his head fully upright, not feeling the need to act defensive. He was happy that he was accepted by the three. With his tail beating slowly between his tail, he spoke up again, his tone very gentle and calm, "Thank you for allowing me to stay. I've been on my paws for awhile in search of a pack. As for my name, it is Dmitry. It's a pleasure to meet you three."
Back to top Go down
Ares
Alpha
Ares

Genetic Skills
Strength:
Speed:
Wisdom:

Rocky Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Woods   Rocky Woods Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:07 pm

Place Two

Ares realized the alphess, Alaska had welcomed the one known as Dmirty, to stay in their land. Of course the smokey hued male canid did not go aginst it, he sensed no threat and knew Alaska had well judgement. As he sat up his alert ears were still rotating listening to each of the three wolves speak to one another, also picking up faint distant sounds of scattering creatures. Ares chuckled lightly, he doesn't often see his woodland friends flee. His pale gaze still focused on the he-wolf in his presence, assuming what his strengths are. The alpha had mostly observered him physically, but had not yet deciphered his verbal, emotionaly, mental, or all arounf toher trait he holds. Many things Ares would not find out for a while, he knows many wolves do not like to open up about their past; such as himself. Both of his erect ear flicked forward as the stranger began to speak once more, he claimed himself as "Dmitry". Dmitry's voice was laced with a heavy accent, somehting Ares had heard before, but which country? 'It does not flow like French nor Swedish... It's very distinct, most likely Russian? As his thoughts roamed his mind, trying to figure out this wolf's origin. He quickly realized he had said his name was "Dmitry", he heard him say it yet it just completely registered in his mind. A sly smirk curved it's way onto Ares' large sandy shaded muzzle, and a deep toned chuckle released from his vocals and out his maw. It seems as thought the two males shared a slight similarity, only in names though.
 While Ares was smiling, he soon once more gained his regal appearance and looked once more to his friends. Then viewed Dmitry, he nodded kindly to him, wlecoming him to their land. "I hope you choose to stay, this land is wondrous and vastly lush. Always happy to have new wolves visit." He paused for a moment, his voice was calm and welcoming, just as Ares' actions. He thought once more of the name of the newcomer, then began to speak once more. "Dmitry, was it? The origin is Greek, just as mine. Dmitry; follower to, dedicated to, or devoted to Demeter. The Goddess of harvest." His voice was kind and a bit joyful of the subject.  Ares enjoyed speaking of the Greeks and their myths, he grew up hearing and telling many stories of Gods and Goddesses. As the lead male ceased talking, he bowed his head to the new one. He mat not be in the pack, family, or a close friend; but Ares was respectful to all. He even respected the small creatures dwelling deep within the forest, and the very forest it's self. If you did not respect certain things or creatures, Ares would no longer respect you. Even if you are hostile towards him, he respects your actions. A respecftul, intelligent, kind, and defensive wolf, Ares was quite unique. As he realized much of the talking had stopped, e glanced around.
His gaze filled with multi shaded flecks scattered throughout, beamed towards Alaska. Soon followed by to rotations of his ears towards her direction, he awaited her to either speak or to ask her what to do next. The large smokey-honey canid pulled his muscular frame to his braod paws, and turned his whole build to his companion. He flashed the two alphess' a smilec revealing his large razor like ivories. And signaled a swift flick of his tail to his pack, awaiting for them to speak. "Where do you wish to go next Alaska, Ocean? Are we going to take the new one hunting, to the den, around the land?" He stopped for a moment, then looked over to Dmitry. He tilted his ashy tinted head towards the other wolf, and pressed his ear forward listening to him. "What do you wish to do, Dmitry?" He asked the wolf kindly and respectfuly, his voice was calm and smooth as always. Ares snappeed his maw shut, and scanned his gaze between Ocean, Alaska, and Dmitry. Ares did not care what they did or where they went, he just wished to leave the forest so the creatures may hurry back to their burrows and nests. It is spring and the offspring are coming, soon the lands will be filled with new life. Ares rotated his ears, he could hear the animals waiting in the bushes to come back to their homes. He felt a bit bad, and soon rested his rump back onto the ground. The soil was a bit cool, the tall tree's shaded the entire ares. The male canids eyes looked up, searching for the bright sun, yet only seeing few shining rays.

Last edited by Ares on Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alaska
Alpha
Alaska

Genetic Skills
Strength:
Speed:
Wisdom:

Rocky Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Woods   Rocky Woods Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:57 pm

Place Two

Alaska's face was still yet plain and emotionless, until the wanderer offered his name. A small rare smile curved up on her lips, and she gave such a short nod. She was already becoming comfortable with the idea of Dmitry  staying by, it's just that this white fae was too used to only having her two companions around, and now it was a bit strange for her, but you could say it's a good change. The lean femme flicked her tail and slowly whipped her head around to see Ares as he spoke. She chuffed in a friendly manner, and threw her gaze back at Dmitry. Alaska sincerely raised her brow as she spoke, "Dmitry, I suppose you might be hungry or tired from your traveling. Would you like to rest, or are you up for some hunting?" she asked with a yet more softer voice, but no matter what, it always had a calm tone in it. Her bright azure-cyan mixed pools sweeped over Ocean and Ares, then back to the large foreign male.

Last edited by Alaska on Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ocean
Alpha
Ocean

Genetic Skills
Strength:
Speed:
Wisdom:

Rocky Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Woods   Rocky Woods Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 10:38 pm

Ocean continued to smile as the male said his name. "Pleasure to meet you," she replied still standing up; You can never be too careful after all. The sandy hued female flicked her ears as they said something about hunting or resting. "I'm good with anything, to tell the truth." Ocean said, then chuckled in a deeper tone. She looked over at her comrades then to the newcomer and waited for his reply.

(I just woke up so it's derp-ish)
Back to top Go down
Dmitry
Hunting Master
Dmitry

Genetic Skills
Strength:
Speed:
Wisdom:

Rocky Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Woods   Rocky Woods Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 2:40 am

P2: Dmitry's head turned, his optics locked onto the male now known as Ares. He smiled lightly as Ares spoke. "Hope? He hopes that I stay with them?"Dmitry thought. He wasn't used to this kind of treatment and the only mood he could possibly be in was happiness. When the obsidian capped wolf spoke of Dmitry's name origin, it made him smirk. The two had similarities in their names, but they were most likely very different wolves in personality. Ares seemed kind though, but one who was wary. But Dmitry learned not to judge based on first appearance for this large male had much more behind his eyes.  He couldn't wait to learn more about all three. By how the three were confronting him, he realized that they might be all on equal level. There seemed to be not one "alpha", but a trio of leaders. His ears flickered as he heard Alaska's voice, her tone much more welcoming. As she finished speaking, Dmitry was quick to nod a "no", his reply swift.

"I am not hungry or tired. Although, perhaps you'd like to know that I'm a very good hunter. I've hunted by myself for almost two years. I'm a quick thinker and a strategist. Perhaps I can lend you my talent in hunting within the pack?" He looked between the three, his eyes falling on the russet female known as Ocean. She seemed to not care what the four did. There really was only two things he wanted at this point. The male lifted his head to gaze up at the large trees that towered over the four small wolves. This was now his home. The male was determined and committed to protecting his new pack members. His eyes widened, his mouth slightly open as he smiled. He was done with being constantly on his feet. He was done being chased away. This new luscious and green land was his as well. A gust of wind blew through his fur, snapping him out of his thoughts. He chuckled lightly and returned his gaze upon the three.

His tail raised, but not in a domination display. The male sharply looked at the three, his ears pushed forward. He smirked, his eyes showing great determination. "If it's not too much trouble, I'd like to explore the territory further. I thank you you again for your kindness. It hasn't been shown to me much, and in return, I will help protect this beautiful land."
Back to top Go down
Ares
Alpha
Ares

Genetic Skills
Strength:
Speed:
Wisdom:

Rocky Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Woods   Rocky Woods Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:42 pm

P1: Ares ears flicked and rotated often as te three conversed of what to do, each seemed to have the same answer. Alaska, Ocean, and Dmitry wished to just travel our land, not hunt nor rest for now. Ares did not quite care what they did at the moment, as long as they left the area soon. He peered his eyes over each other the wolves and tilted his head one his gaze met Alaska, the snow white-silvery pelted female was slowly loosening up. The alpha grinned at her seeing she was growing kinder towards the new wolf known as Dmitry, but the question still wondered his mind. Where were they going? He looked north, east, south, and west. Ares glanced around, finding a large rock, he padded over and leapt atop it. Sitting down and coiling his tail around his honey shaded haunches, he shut his pale orbs and rose his muzzle up into the air. Ares was searching for scents, the creatures where still near, wanting to come home; the lake water was easily desiphered, and the wind brought the common scents of prey, pine trees, and growing vegetation. Everyting seemed to be in order in all ends of the territory. His eyes popped open and he looked once more to his family mates, with a questionable look in his eyes.
Ares tilted his head towards the two lead females, with his ears turned to them. "Well, where do you guys want to go? I don't hear nor smell anything out of order in the territory, so we can go anywhere right now." His voice was a calm tone and deep and smooth as always, he spoke his question clearly. Ares was still seated upon the large rock, he looked around still seeing all is well in his land. He awaited his friends to choose where to head next.
Back to top Go down
Alaska
Alpha
Alaska

Genetic Skills
Strength:
Speed:
Wisdom:

Rocky Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Woods   Rocky Woods Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 2:45 pm

Place Two

The Alaskan fae's ears perked when Dmitry spoke up with his reply. He claimed that he was a great hunter, which made her slightly curious, yet she let the idea drop when he added that he just wished to explore the land. The lean femme was once again on her fours, tail swaying just slowly, and her gaze pouring onto Ocean and Ares. She then turned her attention to Ares, the one who held a coat of various shades. Alaska's ears perked up, opening her maw to reply, then she closed it, deciding not to answer. She only wished to go to the highest mountain on the territory, where the northern lights could be gazed at. But, the silvery white femme could do that on her own, instead of dragging her friends along with her just for her own satisfaction. Besides, her body and coat was meant for being in extreme cold temperatures and even mountains, but her friend's had different potentials, ones that she probably doesn't have herself.
The Alaskan female shot her gaze at Ocean with a "its-all-up-to-you" kind of look. The lean femme wasn't going to speak of her own wishes, because she wanted to go along with her friend's desires. In other words, her pack always comes first before her.

Last edited by Ocean on Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : You guys keep forgetting the P1 thing cx)
Back to top Go down
Ocean
Alpha
Ocean

Genetic Skills
Strength:
Speed:
Wisdom:

Rocky Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Woods   Rocky Woods Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 11:13 pm

Ocean heard Ares speak of where to go. Then she felt Alaska staring at her, 'why do they always look at me when they can't decide?' Ocean asked within her head, even though they had only asked her a few times. But those few seemed like millions to the sandy hued female.

Soon she came crashing back reality with a plain face other than the smile that had remained on her face since she started drifting away again. "Well, I'd think Dmitry should decide, but since he doesn't really know much of the territory I think we should head to Cusoke Clearings. From there we can pretty much go anywhere." Ocean said, calmly and clearly but this time with the faintest puppish tone, with her tail wagging slightly. Then she stopped, hoping no one noticed that...
Back to top Go down
Dmitry
Hunting Master
Dmitry

Genetic Skills
Strength:
Speed:
Wisdom:

Rocky Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Woods   Rocky Woods Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:33 am

Dmitry glanced between the three as they spoke of their decisions. They seemed to not mind what to do. He smiled sheepishly as he flattened his ears back. Even though they accepted him into their territory, he couldn't help but not want to lead the three around the territory that they already knew. Perhaps he could just get one of them to go with him so he could be led back to their main sleeping area? He stepped forward closer to the three. He felt at ease around them. The silvery males eyes attempted to read their expressions. Although they seemed quite friendly on the inside, he wasn't sure of their personalities yet.

His fluffy tail flickered as the three questioned him of where he wanted to go. He smiled and replied politely, "The three of you don't need to follow me if you wish not to. If just one of you want to accompany me, that would be good enough. I can also just go by myself, and howl to figure out where to meet you later in the day." He grinned slightly, quickly returning his expression back to a normal light smile. He was hoping that one of them might volunteer to go with him, for it was difficult for him to determine where a howl was coming from. His hearing was off. His left ear folded down as he tilted his head slightly, questioning the three with just the gesture.
Back to top Go down
Ares
Alpha
Ares

Genetic Skills
Strength:
Speed:
Wisdom:

Rocky Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Woods   Rocky Woods Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:47 am

Place two

Ares looked from Alaska, to Ocean as the sandy colored female spoke. The alphas ears rung with her voice, the voice he had come to love, the voice of his new family. He smiled to his pack, Ares loved hearing them and seeing them; he was home with them. He then porcessed what Ocean said, she didn't care what they did, but suggested Cusoke Clearings to head anywhere else. However Alaska did not speak, the alphess only stared at the other. The large masculine nodded in agreement with his friends, then roamed his gaze to Dmitry. Ares just looked at him, awaiting to see if he wanted to see anyhting in particular; the water source, den, hunting grounds, patches of herbs around the land, anything at all. Ares stood up from the rock, and stretched out his long broad frame.
Pine needles were speckled and scattered through out Ares tail and haunches, although it did not bug him. The massive male shook out his smooth and soft feeling pelt, wriggling the stray pine needles free from his coat and onto the forest floor. Knowing they would soon be leaving the grounds, Ares rexled his muscles more and looked up at the tree canopies. His head turned as he gazed slowly, seeing birds fly freely. He shut his eyes and allowed a calm soothing song flow from him, it was not threatening or t other wolves at all, it was to the other creatures who lived in this land. Ares saw himself as their protector, and just wished to let them know the pack will be leaving the area and they may return to their borrows and nests. Once his call to them was over, he flicked his ears in all directions. He could hear the chatter from them, happy to come back to their homes. Ares smiled as he heard them, then looked down from the rock back to the three wolves. "Well we better head out then, all the creatures are ready to come back to their homes." His voice was calm and sounded caring, it often sounded like this when he spoke of pups, wood dweling creatures, or anything he protected. Ares leapt from atop the rock and landed near his to companions, ready to head out. 
He ganced around to all of them, hearing Dmitry say he'd be fine with being with one or even on his own. Ares' gaze met Oceans aqua eyes and he gave a sly smirk, his expression was asking her to go with Dmitry. Showing him the main areas of their land, and leading him back to the den. "Ocean, would you be willling to show Dmitry around? Alaska and I could scout out the land and wait for you back at the den?" His voice was curious and deep, his head tilted as he asked the sandy pelted alphess, and his alert ears pressed towards her. Awaiting her asnwer, he slowly motioned his four paws forwards only taking two steps. Ares didn't care who went where, he just wanted to head out. He turned to the east and began padding, he would either stop in the Cusoke Clearings or head dtraight to their den site.
Back to top Go down
Ocean
Alpha
Ocean

Genetic Skills
Strength:
Speed:
Wisdom:

Rocky Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Woods   Rocky Woods Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 1:29 am

("Welcome to the Boreal Forest Territory Tour, please keep your paws on the trail. Have a nice time!")

Ocean sighed, then nodded. She lifted herself from the damp, cold ground where she was sitting. She rubbed her head against her shoulder, a sudden head ache had entered her mind. But she was a strong wolf, she would ignore it. "First up we have Lake Marion near Dire Peak." Ocean said in a joking tone that hardly disguised her calm, strong vocal. She pointed herself East where the forest started to open up, then started to trot over there. She checked over her shoulder, seeing if Dmitry was still coming, before continuing out into the open.

To Lake Marion :: Dire Peak
Back to top Go down
Alaska
Alpha
Alaska

Genetic Skills
Strength:
Speed:
Wisdom:

Rocky Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Woods   Rocky Woods Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 12:56 am

Place two
Alaska's emotionless expression yet appeared once more on her. The lean femme's ears perked up, and her tail regained the graceful and slow sways of motion. When Ocean agreed to take Dmitry for a "tour", she simply got up as well and began determining which path to take. 'We should hunt soon, just to be prepared.' she thought with a sudden huff. Alaska always needed to be organized and prepared, whether it costs most of her time or not.
The bright silver femme glanced at Ares with a raised brow, then turned her attention to Dmitry and Ocean leaving. Ocean was a physically strong female, and could possibly take down a male wolf, for she had the same potential as one. If anything wrong were to occur, she could surely get a good control of it, and she knew the land better than anyone. With that thought, Alaska gave a short nod to herself, and began walking. She only slowed a pace so that Ares could catch up and decide where he wanted to go, and after that, she would make time to go away on her own and visit her desired destination. At the thought of getting to feel the brisk wind blow along her coat, and the snow cooling the soles of her paws again, she fell into a mild trance, humming a tune without even realizing it as she walked.  This, of course, could only be one place on the territory, which would be the highest mountain; at least in the Boreal Forest, that is.
Back to top Go down
Ares
Alpha
Ares

Genetic Skills
Strength:
Speed:
Wisdom:

Rocky Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Woods   Rocky Woods Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:58 am

Place two 
Ares glanced around at the small group, seeing who was going where in the land. Ocean had agreed to escort Dmitry around the land, to help familiarize him with his new surroundings. The duo began to head off towards the lake, the Ares gaze shifted to the other alphess. Alaska was close to Ares, she had the look in her eyes that the male leader knew all too well. The only place the silvery-white she-wolf wished to go was the highest peak in all of Boreal, Dire peak. The golden-smokey pelted masculine canid smirked at the emotionless face Alaska wore often, the alphess did not often show many feelings. Ares glanced around, he wasn't sure if he wished to follow her to her desired area. His erect ears soon quickly darted towards her as he heard a small humming tune enclosed in Alaska's small maw, she seemed happt to head to the mountain apex. Ares however loved the peak aswell, but wished to be alone for the time being. He once more observed the sleek females joy, knowing he wont see it again for a while.
Ares looked up, small pine needles falling from the canopies above, shaking out his pelt to free the debris. He then stood up fully and cleared his throat to speak to Alaska, he padded a bit closer to her. "Well Alaska, Ocean has taken Dmitry to scout out the territory and show him around. By the look you have, I assume you wish to head to the mountain top. I'd love to acompany you my dear, however I wish to head elsewhere at the moment. If you need me, or want me to come to you, just howl." His voice was calm, charming, and had a soothing tone; he flashed a quick wink to the pale shaded femme then headed south. Ares long velvet tinted salmon tongue lolled out as he raced away from the area, the trees however remaining tall and present as he bolted into different part of the territroy. His broad golden paws hit the ground and pressed off with divine power, his talons digging deep and pulling up soil as he flew through the area. For a large broad male, he was surprisingly light on his feet. Ares was running, but, to where? He head straight out of East Woods and right into Boreal Grove, full of creatures and much vegetation.

Boreal Grove:: Eyanosa Forest
Back to top Go down
Alaska
Alpha
Alaska

Genetic Skills
Strength:
Speed:
Wisdom:

Rocky Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Woods   Rocky Woods Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 5:37 pm

Place 2

The Alaskan femme did not even glance at Ares as he spoke, until he mentioned her "look". With that, she felt slightly embarrassed, yet since she was close to her friend, it didn't matter much to her. Her mysterious cyan orbs settled onto Ares, and she watched him as he continued to speak further. The more he said, the more happy she seemed, although she still remained calm. If it weren't for her talent of hiding her emotions, she would probably be prancing around Ares, just like a pup.
Her tail gave a few steady wags, and at the end of his speech, she offered a smile and a short nod. If he weren't one of her close friends, she would of just simply left without word. Luckily, she didn't even have to speak in order for him to figure out her desires. What a funny thought.
Alaska's last glance at Ares was his tail and his back-side departing, and heading for the distance. With that, she figured she was completely alone now, and that only triggered her playful and rare side. She giggled lightly as more joy pulsed within her wild Alaskan blood. Her eyes sparked, and her legs pushed off with a very light yet swift movement, sending her into a high speed sprint towards her destination. She was moving at an incredibly fast pace, and yet it didn't even drain much of her energy at all. At a still position, you would only see a white blur swiping through the woods, as silent as the wind itself.

Place 2: East Woods >> Lake Marion
Back to top Go down
Dmitry
Hunting Master
Dmitry

Genetic Skills
Strength:
Speed:
Wisdom:

Rocky Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Woods   Rocky Woods Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 11:54 pm

Dmitry folded his ears back as he nodded. His legs moved him forward towards Ocean, but he was hesitant, for it seemed like the she-wolf wasn't content into leading him. His eyes dulled a bit, giving away his concerned feeling. With a flick of his tail, he followed after Ocean, keeping a safe couple tails length behind. His coat brushed up against the bushes and shrubbery that they passed by. His large paws flattened anything weak. His eyes were darting around the place. Dmitry observed every little thing, making note of it for future reference. He only stopped thinking when he heard Oceans voice.

""First up we have Lake Marion near Dire Peak."

He nodded as he increased his pace, quickly catching up to her. He could already feel the air cooling down as they neared the large water source. The male was happy to know that they were going to a lake. He was very thirsty.

To Lake Marion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rocky Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Woods   Rocky Woods Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rocky Woods
Page 1 of 1