Boreal Forest Pack 2: Beyond Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boreal Forest Pack 2: Beyond Legends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pack Members, remember to keep posting on the WQ thread twice a week!
Welcome to the home of the BFP wolves!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Eyanosa Forest Azbek0
|✦You found the North Star!|
Eyanosa Forest 2m5njsz
|You found 3 Leaves!|
Eyanosa Forest 142am40
Latest topics
» The Pack Album
Eyanosa Forest Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 4:49 am by Ocean

» Dire Peak
Eyanosa Forest Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 6:05 pm by Alex

» Kuckunniwi Den
Eyanosa Forest Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 2:22 am by Ocean

» Summer, The two month old Pup
Eyanosa Forest Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 11:08 pm by Ares

» Alex - Biography
Eyanosa Forest Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:44 pm by Ares

» Cusoke Clearings
Eyanosa Forest Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:56 pm by Ares

» Rocky Woods
Eyanosa Forest Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 11:54 pm by Dmitry

» Le Interview
Eyanosa Forest Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:12 am by Ocean

» Eyanosa Forest
Eyanosa Forest Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 2:57 am by Ares

Current Weather & Time
Eyanosa Forest 2v2ckkj
Top posters
Ocean
Eyanosa Forest I_vote_lcapEyanosa Forest I_voting_barEyanosa Forest I_vote_rcap 
Alaska
Ares
Dmitry
Summer
Alex
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
free forum

Eyanosa Forest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ocean
Alpha
Ocean

Canid Gender : Female

Leaves Leaves : 4524

Genetic Skills
Strength:
Eyanosa Forest Left_bar_bleue180/200Eyanosa Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (180/200)
Speed:
Eyanosa Forest Left_bar_bleue180/200Eyanosa Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (180/200)
Wisdom:
Eyanosa Forest Left_bar_bleue190/200Eyanosa Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (190/200)

Eyanosa Forest Empty
PostSubject: Eyanosa Forest   Eyanosa Forest Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 4:55 am

◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊

Eyanosa Forest

◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊

Eyanosa Forest Stdprod_091319

◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊

A thick forest filled with boreal trees, stunning wildlife and danger. The trees seem to touch the sky, being so tall. Plenty of prey roam here, along with the odd lone wolf even now and then. You see mainly large moose, be careful around them!

Place 1: Boreal Grove >>  Golden Clearing, Lone Oak, East Woods
Place 2: Lone Oak >> Sunny Hill, Boreal Grove, Pleasant Pond
Place 3: Pleasant Pond >> Deep Dark Forest, Boreal Grove

◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊

Last edited by Ocean on Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://distantbloods.forumotion.com/
Ares
Alpha
Ares

Canid Gender : Male

Leaves Leaves : 4461

Genetic Skills
Strength:
Eyanosa Forest Left_bar_bleue200/200Eyanosa Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Speed:
Eyanosa Forest Left_bar_bleue150/200Eyanosa Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (150/200)
Wisdom:
Eyanosa Forest Left_bar_bleue200/200Eyanosa Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Eyanosa Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eyanosa Forest   Eyanosa Forest Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 2:57 am

Place One

Ares slowed his pace as the scenery began to slowly change, the dense cluster of trees still reached the sky. But the roaming creatures where different; foxes, birds, deer, moose, all sorts of forest dwelling animals. Ares' pale blue-silver gaze roamed the landscape surrounding him, encasing him in a calm environment. His muzzle was soon carved with a grin, his interest and wonder of natures over took him. The large lead male was truely in touch with the land and the animals who roamed it, many animals know Ares and that he is no threat to them; in fact they see him as a protector. He padded slowly soon coming to a complete halt, seeing a large lone rock in the middle of a huddle of pine trees. His ears rotated around, hearing the creatures scurry into hiding and safety, unsure whether the wolf was alone or truely who it was. The large masculine wolf jumped, pressing his paws off the gentle earth and landing atop the tall rock. He swayed onto his golden haunches and allowed his tail to fan happily and calmly, his gaze still scanning the area. The alpha shut his eyes, rising his muzzle into the air at the same time. A low rumble formed in his chest and soon flowed out of his vocals, and out of his maw. A charming gentle song flew from him, it was a soothing tune that all the territory creatures knew well. It's Ares' way of letting the animals know he is near, alert, and alone; once his song was through, the creatures around him scattered out of hiding and went back to the day's normal flow.
Ares watched them as the collected food, let their young play, and just examined the land. The male canid lied down atop the rock, relaxing and resting his head onto his paws. Many young creatures came near him, observing him curious of what he was. The parenting animals did not mind, for they knew Ares was a gentle wolf. He was different from many, able to watch prancing deer and fawn without being tempted to hunt them down. A young doe approached the he-wolf who lies on the rock, staring at him with wonder. Ares rose his head and watched her as well, touching her nose with his. The canid smiled kindly, and yawned; he rested his head once more. This time coiling his tail around his frame and tucking his fore paws in, he was completely at ease surrounded by the vast lush land. 'The young seem to grow more curious day by day, yet are also learning more. These creatures will do well in life, and throughout their life here, I shall be there to watch over. We may have a pack, but that's not all I care about. These creatures are the ones who keep the land alive and growing, they're just as important.' As his thoughts pondered in his mind, he smirked, enjoying knowing that he will be there to watch them. He rose up once more, pulling his frame to his paws once more. Ares threw back his head and released another charming soothing song, it flowed through the near forest and barely echoing. Ares liked being alone with his forest firends, protecting others was one of his favorite things of his life. The sat down and looked over the terrain, sun beams slightly piercing through the pine canopies. A small fresh breeze swirling around, bedning and twisting througout the trees. Nothing but the sounds of natures fill the atmosphere.
Ares was surrounded by calm movements, gentle winds, and clear skies. The large alpha rose to his feet and fanned his tail happily, he watched the nature around him. Suddenly Ares wished to keep moving around, checking all wildlife on his way home. He threw his head back in a long howl, bidding farewell to the forest dwelling animals. His grin encased his maw as he heard his thunderous goodbye echo through out the woodland. With a swift shake of his pelt, the lead male leapt from the rock and began walking in a new direction.

To Cusoke Clearings:: Place 3

Back to top Go down

Eyanosa Forest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Boreal Forest Pack 2: Beyond Legends :: R O L E P L A Y :: Our Territory-
Jump to: