Boreal Forest Pack 2: Beyond Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boreal Forest Pack 2: Beyond Legends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pack Members, remember to keep posting on the WQ thread twice a week!
Welcome to the home of the BFP wolves!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Cusoke Clearings Azbek0
|✦You found the North Star!|
Cusoke Clearings 2m5njsz
|You found 3 Leaves!|
Cusoke Clearings 142am40
Latest topics
» The Pack Album
Cusoke Clearings Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 4:49 am by Ocean

» Dire Peak
Cusoke Clearings Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 6:05 pm by Alex

» Kuckunniwi Den
Cusoke Clearings Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 2:22 am by Ocean

» Summer, The two month old Pup
Cusoke Clearings Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 11:08 pm by Ares

» Alex - Biography
Cusoke Clearings Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:44 pm by Ares

» Cusoke Clearings
Cusoke Clearings Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:56 pm by Ares

» Rocky Woods
Cusoke Clearings Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 11:54 pm by Dmitry

» Le Interview
Cusoke Clearings Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:12 am by Ocean

» Eyanosa Forest
Cusoke Clearings Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 2:57 am by Ares

Current Weather & Time
Cusoke Clearings 2v2ckkj
Top posters
Ocean
Cusoke Clearings I_vote_lcapCusoke Clearings I_voting_barCusoke Clearings I_vote_rcap 
Alaska
Cusoke Clearings I_vote_lcapCusoke Clearings I_voting_barCusoke Clearings I_vote_rcap 
Ares
Dmitry
Summer
Alex
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
free forum

Cusoke Clearings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ocean
Alpha
Ocean

Canid Gender : Female

Leaves Leaves : 4525

Genetic Skills
Strength:
Cusoke Clearings Left_bar_bleue180/200Cusoke Clearings Empty_bar_bleue  (180/200)
Speed:
Cusoke Clearings Left_bar_bleue180/200Cusoke Clearings Empty_bar_bleue  (180/200)
Wisdom:
Cusoke Clearings Left_bar_bleue190/200Cusoke Clearings Empty_bar_bleue  (190/200)

Cusoke Clearings Empty
PostSubject: Cusoke Clearings   Cusoke Clearings Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 4:09 am

◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊

Cusoke Clearings

◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊

Cusoke Clearings Elk-7-FH-62707

◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊

In the middle of the territory is Cusoke Clearings. This area is populated with plenty of elk, white tailed deer, grizzly bears, racoons, rodents and much more. It's very lush here because of the small stream that runs down the middle of the area.

Place 1: Emerald Meadow >> Kuckunniwi Clearings, Lake Marion, Ice Cave's Entrance
Place 2: Silent Stream >> Kuckunniwi Clearings, Emerald Meadow, Ice Cave's Entrance
Place 3: Golden Clearing >> Silent Stream, Eyanosa Forest
Place 4: The Treeline >> Emerald Meadow, Golden Clearing

◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊ ● ◊
Back to top Go down
http://distantbloods.forumotion.com/
Ares
Alpha
Ares

Canid Gender : Male

Leaves Leaves : 4462

Genetic Skills
Strength:
Cusoke Clearings Left_bar_bleue200/200Cusoke Clearings Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Speed:
Cusoke Clearings Left_bar_bleue150/200Cusoke Clearings Empty_bar_bleue  (150/200)
Wisdom:
Cusoke Clearings Left_bar_bleue200/200Cusoke Clearings Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Cusoke Clearings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cusoke Clearings   Cusoke Clearings Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:56 pm

Place Three
In just a few minute, Ares was entering Golden clearing. It was just as it's name implies, golden; the suns rays beam down warming and lightening the emerald lands. His deep emerald orbs scanned the area as herds of elk and deer grazed the lush grass, raccoons and other small creatures scampered around the lands. The lead he-wolf looked up and gazed at the powerful sun, then pack down into the wide stunning field. The robust male's smile remained on his face as he traveled further through his land, he was truely happy and relaxed. Ares headed towards the den, in a slightly swift trot.

Kuckunniwi:: Place Two
Back to top Go down

Cusoke Clearings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Boreal Forest Pack 2: Beyond Legends :: R O L E P L A Y :: Our Territory-
Jump to: