Boreal Forest Pack 2: Beyond Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boreal Forest Pack 2: Beyond Legends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pack Members, remember to keep posting on the WQ thread twice a week!
Welcome to the home of the BFP wolves!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Summer, The two month old Pup Azbek0
|✦You found the North Star!|
Summer, The two month old Pup 2m5njsz
|You found 3 Leaves!|
Summer, The two month old Pup 142am40
Latest topics
» The Pack Album
Summer, The two month old Pup Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 4:49 am by Ocean

» Dire Peak
Summer, The two month old Pup Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 6:05 pm by Alex

» Kuckunniwi Den
Summer, The two month old Pup Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 2:22 am by Ocean

» Summer, The two month old Pup
Summer, The two month old Pup Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 11:08 pm by Ares

» Alex - Biography
Summer, The two month old Pup Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:44 pm by Ares

» Cusoke Clearings
Summer, The two month old Pup Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:56 pm by Ares

» Rocky Woods
Summer, The two month old Pup Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 11:54 pm by Dmitry

» Le Interview
Summer, The two month old Pup Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:12 am by Ocean

» Eyanosa Forest
Summer, The two month old Pup Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 2:57 am by Ares

Current Weather & Time
Summer, The two month old Pup 2v2ckkj
Top posters
Ocean
Summer, The two month old Pup I_vote_lcapSummer, The two month old Pup I_voting_barSummer, The two month old Pup I_vote_rcap 
Alaska
Summer, The two month old Pup I_vote_lcapSummer, The two month old Pup I_voting_barSummer, The two month old Pup I_vote_rcap 
Ares
Dmitry
Summer
Alex
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
free forum

Summer, The two month old Pup

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Summer
Youth
Summer

Canid Gender : Female

Leaves Leaves : 3923

Summer, The two month old Pup Empty
PostSubject: Summer, The two month old Pup   Summer, The two month old Pup Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 4:56 pm

Summer, The two month old Pup Image_zps8c11be0c
Summer when she's older.
The Basics

Name: Summer
Nickname: None
Species: Timber Wolf
Pack: None
Build:

Appearance

Fur Texture: Summer's coat is very smooth and soft. Her coat always keeps her the right temperature, wether its a hot day or cold one.
Fur Color: A mixture of white and grey, but mostly white.
Eye Color: A warm hazel
Markings: None
Scars: None
Inside
Personality::Summer is a very energetic, fun loving pup. She is very wise, and knows her place in the pack and who she must bow down to. She is very friendly and loves to curl up to those she is talking to...once she trusts you. Despite her friendliness, she is very shy and tends to whimper and avoid direct approach.
History: Summer was born to two inexperienced loners. Their litter size was an overwhelming 6 pups and they were always wandering in and out of territory's asking the alphas permission to join, but to no prevail. Eventually, Summers mother went mad and forgot everything about her mate and her pups. Her last words to Summer were "You are not my child, you never will be!". After that, the young pup had fled from her parents safety in desperate search of a new family. After turning 2 months, she to, had forgotten all about her once loved family.
Parents: Unknown
Siblings: Unknown
Strengths: Summer has strong legs for running and has light paws that help her stay above ground when she's padding through the snow.
Weaknesses: After being chased in and out of multiple territories, Summer is very shy and afraid of older wolves who tend to be much bigger than her.
Extras

Favorite Color: Cyan, Purple and neon green.
Friends: N/A
Enemies: N/A

Back to top Go down
Alaska
Alpha
Alaska

Leaves Leaves : 4497

Genetic Skills
Strength:
Summer, The two month old Pup Left_bar_bleue100/200Summer, The two month old Pup Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Speed:
Summer, The two month old Pup Left_bar_bleue200/200Summer, The two month old Pup Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Wisdom:
Summer, The two month old Pup Left_bar_bleue200/200Summer, The two month old Pup Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Summer, The two month old Pup   Summer, The two month old Pup Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 6:25 pm

Summer, The two month old Pup 15gb5tf
You may now start role-play, and welcome to the pack. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://beyondlegends.forumotion.com
Summer
Youth
Summer

Leaves Leaves : 3923

PostSubject: Re: Summer, The two month old Pup   Summer, The two month old Pup Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 7:24 pm

Thank you for your welcome. I look forward to role playing Smile
Back to top Go down
Ares
Alpha
Ares

Canid Gender : Male

Leaves Leaves : 4461

Genetic Skills
Strength:
Speed:
Summer, The two month old Pup Left_bar_bleue150/200Summer, The two month old Pup Empty_bar_bleue  (150/200)
Wisdom:

PostSubject: Re: Summer, The two month old Pup   Summer, The two month old Pup Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 11:08 pm

Sorry for the late welcome, but welcome to the pack, Summer!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer, The two month old Pup   Summer, The two month old Pup Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer, The two month old Pup
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Boreal Forest Pack 2: Beyond Legends :: B I O G R A P H I E S :: Female Biographies-
Jump to: