Boreal Forest Pack 2: Beyond Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pack Members, remember to keep posting on the WQ thread twice a week!
Welcome to the home of the BFP wolves!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
.∙:∙.∙:∙ A L A S K A ∙:∙.∙:∙. Azbek0
|✦You found the North Star!|
.∙:∙.∙:∙ A L A S K A ∙:∙.∙:∙. 2m5njsz
|You found 3 Leaves!|
.∙:∙.∙:∙ A L A S K A ∙:∙.∙:∙. 142am40
Latest topics
» The Pack Album
.∙:∙.∙:∙ A L A S K A ∙:∙.∙:∙. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 4:49 am by Ocean

» Dire Peak
.∙:∙.∙:∙ A L A S K A ∙:∙.∙:∙. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 6:05 pm by Alex

» Kuckunniwi Den
.∙:∙.∙:∙ A L A S K A ∙:∙.∙:∙. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 2:22 am by Ocean

» Summer, The two month old Pup
.∙:∙.∙:∙ A L A S K A ∙:∙.∙:∙. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 11:08 pm by Ares

» Alex - Biography
.∙:∙.∙:∙ A L A S K A ∙:∙.∙:∙. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:44 pm by Ares

» Cusoke Clearings
.∙:∙.∙:∙ A L A S K A ∙:∙.∙:∙. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:56 pm by Ares

» Rocky Woods
.∙:∙.∙:∙ A L A S K A ∙:∙.∙:∙. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 11:54 pm by Dmitry

» Le Interview
.∙:∙.∙:∙ A L A S K A ∙:∙.∙:∙. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:12 am by Ocean

» Eyanosa Forest
.∙:∙.∙:∙ A L A S K A ∙:∙.∙:∙. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 2:57 am by Ares

Current Weather & Time
.∙:∙.∙:∙ A L A S K A ∙:∙.∙:∙. 2v2ckkj
Top posters
Ocean
.∙:∙.∙:∙ A L A S K A ∙:∙.∙:∙. I_vote_lcap.∙:∙.∙:∙ A L A S K A ∙:∙.∙:∙. I_voting_bar.∙:∙.∙:∙ A L A S K A ∙:∙.∙:∙. I_vote_rcap 
Alaska
.∙:∙.∙:∙ A L A S K A ∙:∙.∙:∙. I_vote_lcap.∙:∙.∙:∙ A L A S K A ∙:∙.∙:∙. I_voting_bar.∙:∙.∙:∙ A L A S K A ∙:∙.∙:∙. I_vote_rcap 
Ares
Dmitry
Summer
Alex
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
free forum

.∙:∙.∙:∙ A L A S K A ∙:∙.∙:∙.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alaska
Alpha
Alaska

Canid Gender : Female

Leaves Leaves : 4508

Genetic Skills
Strength:
.∙:∙.∙:∙ A L A S K A ∙:∙.∙:∙. Left_bar_bleue100/200.∙:∙.∙:∙ A L A S K A ∙:∙.∙:∙. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Speed:
.∙:∙.∙:∙ A L A S K A ∙:∙.∙:∙. Left_bar_bleue200/200.∙:∙.∙:∙ A L A S K A ∙:∙.∙:∙. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Wisdom:
.∙:∙.∙:∙ A L A S K A ∙:∙.∙:∙. Left_bar_bleue200/200.∙:∙.∙:∙ A L A S K A ∙:∙.∙:∙. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

.∙:∙.∙:∙ A L A S K A ∙:∙.∙:∙. Empty
PostSubject: .∙:∙.∙:∙ A L A S K A ∙:∙.∙:∙.   .∙:∙.∙:∙ A L A S K A ∙:∙.∙:∙. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 10:03 pm

.∙:∙.∙:∙ A L A S K A ∙:∙.∙:∙. Coolte74
.∙:∙.∙:∙ A L A S K A ∙:∙.∙:∙. Alaska12

.∙:∙.∙:∙ A L A S K A ∙:∙.∙:∙. 2i220ja

.∙:∙.∙:∙ A L A S K A ∙:∙.∙:∙. Jtq8oo

N A M E:
Alaska Borealis

N I C K N A M E S:
Ally || Las || Alas

G E N D E R:
Female || Lady || Gal

A G E:
Early 3 Years

B I R T H || D A T E:
February 3rd

B I R T H || P L A C E:
Alaskan Wilderness

B R E E D:
Gray Wolf || Arctic Wolf

R A N K:
Alphess

P A C K:

.∙:∙.∙:∙ A L A S K A ∙:∙.∙:∙. 2ufgakl

B U I L D:
Alaska's structure is meant for any kind of athletic activity. She is lean and very healthy-looking, along with some graceful and feminine features. Her muzzle is slightly thin, narrow, and straight. Her legs are somewhat thin and mildly long, and at the bottom, she has small paws. Although, it still allows her to run great distances with excellent speed and stamina. 

E Y E || C O L O R:
An intense shade of Cyan combined with Azure. They are as vibrant as the glow of blue aurora lights.

F U R || C O L O R:
Alaska's fur is the sheer shade of virgin snow. In other words, a base coat of white with the slightest hue of light grey.

F U R || T E X T U R E:
Her fur always remains naturally soft and smooth. In winter, it is very thick, but mildly short. In warmer temperatures, such as summer, it becomes longer and thinner, and becomes a litter sleeker.

M A R K I N G S:
The tip of her ears, 3 slashes/stripes on her lower back, a curvy row of dots under both of her eyes, and one of her back paws are dipped in a light medium grey. (See below for reference.)

.∙:∙.∙:∙ A L A S K A ∙:∙.∙:∙. Jt9tsh

P E R S O N A L I T Y:
Bold, strong-willed, competitive, and determined to keep her pack at best conditions. She is more calm and observant rather than loud and outgoing. Even if she controls her emotions very well, sometimes when ticked off, she can be very direct and harsh. But when all seems well, Alaska can be a very sweet femme with a big heart. She enjoys honest and respectful company, and especially pups. They bring the youthful side of her, and she may not even notice it.
Her loyalty to her pack and family is so grand, she'll sacrifice her very self for them, but she will never think of sacrificing or risking another. Alaska is a wolf of her word, and if she gives it to you, you can depend your life on it. There's nothing she will run from, and if somehow threatened, she may become feisty.
Yes, she also has feelings, and when sad or hurt, she tends to push all attention away. That's just because she does not want others worrying for her, and she doesn't want to gets others down either. If your her close friend, there's a chance she might pour a little of her feelings out, but that'll be rare. Onto the topic of love, there's no way to get her to admit her feelings to a male. She finds love as to be a weakness, or some distraction from focusing on the pack. If he's very persistant, there's a chance she might tell him off politely as a warning, but if she finds him interesting as well, and he meets her expectations, it'll be rare for her to admit it, but she'll manage to do it.

H I S T O R Y:
W.I.P.~

L I K E S:
Pups || Responsibility || Gentlemen || Night Time || Winter Season || The Moon || Mountain Lights || Snow & Blizzards || Anything Challenging || Running || Hunting || Fighting for her Pack || The Eagle

D I S L I K E S:
Cowards || Disrespect || Drama || Fights within her Pack || Excessive Noise || The Snake

S T R E N G T H S:
Incredible Speed || Wise || Strong || Brave || Sharp Eyesight || Sensitive Hearing || Stamina || Agility || Stealth || Strong-Willed || Determined

W E A K N E S S E S:
Bonding/Trusting another || Her Temper || Pups || Her Pack || Being in excessive Heat || Love

.∙:∙.∙:∙ A L A S K A ∙:∙.∙:∙. 30xfqqb

F R I E N D S:
Dmitry

B E S T F R I E N D S:
Ocean || Ares

P A R E N T S:
Mother - Skye: Unknown
Father - Orion: Deceased

C R U S H:
None

M A T E:
None

O F F S P R I N G:
None

F A M I L Y || C L A N:
- Not Official -

.∙:∙.∙:∙ A L A S K A ∙:∙.∙:∙. Ru172t

S C E N T:
A hint of the freshness of snow, smoothly combined with Alaskan wild flowers.

A C C E N T:
Alaska can perform many accents, such as British, Italian, Southern American and a Canadian accent.

V O I C E:
Her voice is quite elegant and smooth, but even with such a soft voice, you can still tell when she's serious.
Her voice is  just like Katie Melua's, in this youtube video below.

R E F E R E N C E S:
.∙:∙.∙:∙ A L A S K A ∙:∙.∙:∙. 29xuj2a

Last edited by Alaska on Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:48 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://beyondlegends.forumotion.com
Alaska
Alpha
Alaska

Canid Gender : Female

Leaves Leaves : 4508

Genetic Skills
Strength:
.∙:∙.∙:∙ A L A S K A ∙:∙.∙:∙. Left_bar_bleue100/200.∙:∙.∙:∙ A L A S K A ∙:∙.∙:∙. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Speed:
Wisdom:

.∙:∙.∙:∙ A L A S K A ∙:∙.∙:∙. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .∙:∙.∙:∙ A L A S K A ∙:∙.∙:∙.   .∙:∙.∙:∙ A L A S K A ∙:∙.∙:∙. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 8:25 pm

.∙:∙.∙:∙ A L A S K A ∙:∙.∙:∙. 15gb5tf
Lawl.
Back to top Go down
https://beyondlegends.forumotion.com

.∙:∙.∙:∙ A L A S K A ∙:∙.∙:∙.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Boreal Forest Pack 2: Beyond Legends :: B I O G R A P H I E S :: Female Biographies-
Jump to: