Boreal Forest Pack 2: Beyond Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boreal Forest Pack 2: Beyond Legends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pack Members, remember to keep posting on the WQ thread twice a week!
Welcome to the home of the BFP wolves!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Basic Pack Rules Azbek0
|✦You found the North Star!|
Basic Pack Rules 2m5njsz
|You found 3 Leaves!|
Basic Pack Rules 142am40
Latest topics
» The Pack Album
Basic Pack Rules Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 4:49 am by Ocean

» Dire Peak
Basic Pack Rules Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 6:05 pm by Alex

» Kuckunniwi Den
Basic Pack Rules Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 2:22 am by Ocean

» Summer, The two month old Pup
Basic Pack Rules Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 11:08 pm by Ares

» Alex - Biography
Basic Pack Rules Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:44 pm by Ares

» Cusoke Clearings
Basic Pack Rules Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:56 pm by Ares

» Rocky Woods
Basic Pack Rules Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 11:54 pm by Dmitry

» Le Interview
Basic Pack Rules Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:12 am by Ocean

» Eyanosa Forest
Basic Pack Rules Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 2:57 am by Ares

Current Weather & Time
Basic Pack Rules 2v2ckkj
Top posters
Ocean
Basic Pack Rules I_vote_lcapBasic Pack Rules I_voting_barBasic Pack Rules I_vote_rcap 
Alaska
Basic Pack Rules I_vote_lcapBasic Pack Rules I_voting_barBasic Pack Rules I_vote_rcap 
Ares
Dmitry
Summer
Alex
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
free forum

Basic Pack Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alaska
Alpha
Alaska

Canid Gender : Female

Leaves Leaves : 4498

Genetic Skills
Strength:
Basic Pack Rules Left_bar_bleue100/200Basic Pack Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Speed:
Basic Pack Rules Left_bar_bleue200/200Basic Pack Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Wisdom:
Basic Pack Rules Left_bar_bleue200/200Basic Pack Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Basic Pack Rules Empty
PostSubject: Basic Pack Rules   Basic Pack Rules Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 4:49 pm

BASIC PACK RULES

Rule #1:
Respect al members, no matter what. If you see someone disrespecting another, please report it to a Beta or Alpha!

Rule #2:
Do not over-swear! Swearing is allowed, but to a limit where it does not bother anyone. If you are caught using heavy foul language, you will most likely receive a warning. (Read "Warnings" for more info.)

Rule #3:
Ask before you act. If you are unsure if whether you are allowed to post or create a new topic in some specific area, feel free to ask an Alpha or a Beta.

Rule #4:
No spamming the forums. Your spam messages will be deleted without notice, and you will receive a warning. We all love an organized site, so let's keep it that way.

Rule #5:
Stay on topic. Your message must be directed to the topic in which your posting in. So don't wander off in your posts, and stick to the rules.

Rule #6:
Stick to one account. Unless you have purchased a second account, there's no reason to have another. If you are caught with a second account, you will receive a warning and have that extra account deleted. Unless, you are honest and admit it, you will have a free pass, and no warning will be given, but just a friendly reminder to not do it again.

Rule #7:
No inappropriate content. Keep all "Rated R" stuff away, it is possible that we may have younger members, and we don't want a filthy site. Let's keep it clean!

Rule #8:
Stay active on the site and WQ thread. If you are inactive on the site or thread for 30 days without asking for an EFA, your account will be deactivated. Once your account has been deactivated for another 30 days, it will be deleted without further notice. If you have difficulties with posting on our WQ thread, please speak with an Alpha.

Back to top Go down
https://beyondlegends.forumotion.com

Basic Pack Rules
Page 1 of 1