Boreal Forest Pack 2: Beyond Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boreal Forest Pack 2: Beyond Legends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pack Members, remember to keep posting on the WQ thread twice a week!
Welcome to the home of the BFP wolves!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Akando's Trade Shop Azbek0
|✦You found the North Star!|
Akando's Trade Shop 2m5njsz
|You found 3 Leaves!|
Akando's Trade Shop 142am40
Latest topics
» The Pack Album
Akando's Trade Shop Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 4:49 am by Ocean

» Dire Peak
Akando's Trade Shop Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 6:05 pm by Alex

» Kuckunniwi Den
Akando's Trade Shop Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 2:22 am by Ocean

» Summer, The two month old Pup
Akando's Trade Shop Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 11:08 pm by Ares

» Alex - Biography
Akando's Trade Shop Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:44 pm by Ares

» Cusoke Clearings
Akando's Trade Shop Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:56 pm by Ares

» Rocky Woods
Akando's Trade Shop Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 11:54 pm by Dmitry

» Le Interview
Akando's Trade Shop Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:12 am by Ocean

» Eyanosa Forest
Akando's Trade Shop Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 2:57 am by Ares

Current Weather & Time
Akando's Trade Shop 2v2ckkj
Top posters
Ocean
Akando's Trade Shop I_vote_lcapAkando's Trade Shop I_voting_barAkando's Trade Shop I_vote_rcap 
Alaska
Akando's Trade Shop I_vote_lcapAkando's Trade Shop I_voting_barAkando's Trade Shop I_vote_rcap 
Ares
Dmitry
Summer
Alex
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
free forum

Akando's Trade Shop

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alaska
Alpha
Alaska

Canid Gender : Female

Leaves Leaves : 4497

Genetic Skills
Strength:
Akando's Trade Shop Left_bar_bleue100/200Akando's Trade Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Speed:
Akando's Trade Shop Left_bar_bleue200/200Akando's Trade Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Wisdom:
Akando's Trade Shop Left_bar_bleue200/200Akando's Trade Shop Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Akando's Trade Shop Empty
PostSubject: Akando's Trade Shop   Akando's Trade Shop Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 4:22 pm

- O P E N -
Return Countdown: 0 Day(s)
Akando's Trade Shop Akando10
Akando's Trade Shop 35513911

C U S T O M I Z A T I O N

Spirit's Tears - 20 Leaves
Spirit's Tears will allow your character to change his/her eye color.

Moonstone - 60 Leaves
The Moonstone will make your character's main coat to change to a different color.

Eagle's Cry - 150 Leaves
Eagle's Cry gives you the opportunity to change your username to a different name. But remember, you cannot choose a username similar to another member's name, nor can you choose an inappropriate name.

Obsidian Shard - 200 Leaves
The Obsidian Shard will allow you to change your character's gender.

Rain's Gift - 990 Leaves
Rain's Gift allows your character to become whatever age you want. But, it can only be used 3 times by the member who purchased it. After it's 3rd use, it expires completely.

Rain's Curse - 2,500 Leaves
Rain's Curse has a negative effect on your character. It kills your character instantly, after applied. But, it does have a slightly positive effect. After your character dies, you are allowed become a spirit/ghost.

Akando Says: " Not what your looking for? Well, have a look at the extra's. "

E X T R A

Trial of Gemini - 200 Leaves
This allows you to obtain a second character in the role-play. After this, you can buy another by purchasing Trial of Gemini for double the price.

Earth's Title - Must Be Earned
Earth's Title (female) can only be earned by a Alpha or Beta. They are titles that are written before you name. If you have questions, message an Alpha. Here are all the available titles at the moment:
- Mighty (your name here)
- Strong (your name here)
- Clever (your name here)
- Lazy (your name here)
- Sleepy (your name here)
- Dancing (your name here)
- Silent (your name here)
- Bold (your name here)
- Gentle (your name here)
- Swift (your name here)
- Little (your name here)
- Fierce (your name here)
- Sweet (your name here)
- *create your own (your name here)

Earth's Title - Must Be Earned
Earth's Title (male) can only be earned by a Alpha or Beta. They are titles that are written before your name. If you have questions, message an Alpha. Here are all the available titles at the moment:
- Strong (your name here)
- Loud (your name here)
- Gentle (your name here)
- Charming (your name here)
- Big (your name here)
- Bold (your name here)
- Thin (your name here)
- Lazy (your name here)
- Tall (your name here)
- Dashing (your name here)
- Fierce (your name here)
- Kind (your name here)
- Grand (your name here)
- Proud (your name here)
- Quiet (your name here)
- Sleepy (your name here)
- *create your own (your name here)

Akando Says: " Oh, check these accessories out. "

A C C E S S O R I E S

Marks - 25 Leaves
These are marks painted onto your fur, to represent your pack or your personality. You could ask an Alpha about which designs are available for use. (to be added on your avatar)

E F F E C T S

Black Smoke - 45 Leaves
The Black Smoke effect will cause a wolf's vision to go temporarily blind. The effect lasts an average amount of 1 day, depending on how much was applied to the wolf. It's a good advantage to use while in a battle, but a harsh trick to do on a friend.

Serpent's Bite - 50 Leaves
This liquid acts as harshly as a venomous snake's bite. Once in contact with the skin beneath the wolf's fur, it stings & burns like if you were in a pit of fire. No real damage is done, but the pain is felt.

Lily's Lullaby - 50 Leaves
Lily's Lullaby is a gentle mix of herbs & flowers that will cause you to fall asleep instantly. It is applied near the muzzle of the wolf, and it also helps with mild pain.

Shaman's Antidote - 60 Leaves
This antidote will help with any severe pain. It begins to take effect within 3 minutes, and may cause sleepiness when overdosed. It is a liquid, which was created with the formula of an ancient Shaman.

Love's Scent - 60 Leaves
The Love's Scent effect is a mist, or shall I say "perfume", that is applied to your own fur. Some may call it a "love potion", but it really isn't much but an attractive scent that lures in the one who's heart your trying to claim. (The person who you admire will have the option to ignore the scent, or go for it. You can't force them.)

Akando Says: " Hmm, still didn't find what your looking for? Come back later, I'll have more in store for you!"

Back to top Go down
https://beyondlegends.forumotion.com

Akando's Trade Shop
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Boreal Forest Pack 2: Beyond Legends :: G E N E R A L :: BFP Shopping Center-
Jump to: