Boreal Forest Pack 2: Beyond Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boreal Forest Pack 2: Beyond Legends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pack Members, remember to keep posting on the WQ thread twice a week!
Welcome to the home of the BFP wolves!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Dmitry the Drifter Azbek0
|✦You found the North Star!|
Dmitry the Drifter 2m5njsz
|You found 3 Leaves!|
Dmitry the Drifter 142am40
Latest topics
» The Pack Album
Dmitry the Drifter Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 4:49 am by Ocean

» Dire Peak
Dmitry the Drifter Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 6:05 pm by Alex

» Kuckunniwi Den
Dmitry the Drifter Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 2:22 am by Ocean

» Summer, The two month old Pup
Dmitry the Drifter Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 11:08 pm by Ares

» Alex - Biography
Dmitry the Drifter Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:44 pm by Ares

» Cusoke Clearings
Dmitry the Drifter Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:56 pm by Ares

» Rocky Woods
Dmitry the Drifter Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 11:54 pm by Dmitry

» Le Interview
Dmitry the Drifter Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:12 am by Ocean

» Eyanosa Forest
Dmitry the Drifter Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 2:57 am by Ares

Current Weather & Time
Dmitry the Drifter 2v2ckkj
Top posters
Ocean
Dmitry the Drifter I_vote_lcapDmitry the Drifter I_voting_barDmitry the Drifter I_vote_rcap 
Alaska
Dmitry the Drifter I_vote_lcapDmitry the Drifter I_voting_barDmitry the Drifter I_vote_rcap 
Ares
Dmitry
Summer
Alex
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
free forum

Dmitry the Drifter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dmitry
Hunting Master
Dmitry

Canid Gender : Male

Leaves Leaves : 3958

Genetic Skills
Strength:
Dmitry the Drifter Left_bar_bleue100/200Dmitry the Drifter Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Speed:
Dmitry the Drifter Left_bar_bleue50/200Dmitry the Drifter Empty_bar_bleue  (50/200)
Wisdom:
Dmitry the Drifter Left_bar_bleue150/200Dmitry the Drifter Empty_bar_bleue  (150/200)

Dmitry the Drifter Empty
PostSubject: Dmitry the Drifter   Dmitry the Drifter Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 3:36 am

Dmitry the Drifter Dmitry14

Basics

Name
Dmitry

Breed
Eurasian Wolf

Rank
Undetermined, for he is a loner

Pack
None

Appearance

Build
Dmitry's body is more broader, but still very athletic and agile for one his size. His weight is at the tipping point of an average Eurasian Wolf. However, he is not that much larger than an average male, for his long fur covers up the lean toned muscle that makes Dmitry fairly strong. He has slightly larger paws than an average wolf, but this does not hinder his agility. His ears are perked, snout pointed and eyes sharp. Despite the larger size, his broad chest gives him more breathing room which in turn allows him to run for great distances at an even pace.

Eye Color
This males right eye is a blue-ish gray shade, while his left is a rich golden.

Fur Texture
Dmitry's fur is very soft year around. During the winter, his fur grows long and dense. As Spring arrives, the dense fur sheds but his main coat stays the same, giving him a very smooth and flowy coat that helps with heat during the summer.

Fur Color
His main fur color is a light grey/silver with an undercoat of white.

Markings
Black furs runs along his spine that intertwine with the rest of his fur. The tip of his tail is also black.

The Inside

Personality
Dmitry is a very calm, dignified and kind hearted wolf. This brute is very loyal and caring, and will instantly help those that need it. He is very knowledgeable, wise, and incredibly cunning. He makes sure to respect all who respect him, and is willing to help those in need. You will find this wolf mature, but can be very playful once he's acquainted with one. His curiosity of everything around him along with his years of travelling makes this wolf very well informed about the world. He is more suited to advise and help a pack, for he has wisdom far beyond his age. This male loves to sit next to those he feels are friends and have long conversations with them. He also has a gift of sensing whether someone is having a hard time, and will always be there to help with whatever they need.

Although Dmitry has a kind soul, his protective instincts are very high. He will not hesitate to jump forward to defend those he deems important. He will especially get angry quickly if he sees another harming a defenseless wolf, pups especially. Although he enjoys talking with those close to him, he has built a need to be independent once in awhile, and you will sometimes see him alone. His years of travel has made him this way. A high place, or near a river is where he will go to be by himself to think.

Exploring | Knowledge | Respect | Hunting | Rain | Sunny days | Snow | High places | Family | Pups

Dislikes
Disrespect | Disorganization | Ignorance | Greediness | Stubbornness | Unnecessary fighting

Strengths
Intelligent |Wise | Stamina | Strength | Agility | Surefooted | Loyal | Protective | Fast Learner | Quick Thinking |Strategist

Weaknesses
Speed | Stealth | Semi Bad Hearing | Pups | Humidity

Dreams
Dmitry hopes to find a pack that will accept him, and in the future, start a family.

Fears
He fears that he might lose what family he gains in the future.

Habbits
Because of his slightly poor hearing and the large amount of time he's spent alone, his ears will flicker at any odd sounds that he hears. His tail can twitch in anticipation of something. He will shift himself constantly, for he cannot stand still.

History
Dmitry was born by two wolves who left their packs in order to be together. Vlad and Nakita had a litter of three pups: Kat, Dhanya and Dmitry. The small growing family were forced to travel between borders, for they had broken both of their packs laws. However, the pair were strong and did their best to raise their pups well. At two months old, they found some unclaimed land and settled in. It wasn't very resourceful but they didn't have to travel.

There happiness didn't last long. Dmitry and his sisters were approaching the six month mark. Dmitry especially was very curious and learned about the area faster than even his parents. He also became excellent at hunting smaller animals, for he loved to give chase. However, a week before he reached six months of age, a large group of males came into the territory. They were in search of their own lands to claim, and were not morally right, for they didn't even ask the small family to leave. Having been circled, the two adults could do little to protect them and their offspring from the large group. Luckily, Dmitry managed to escape and sneak away. He waited for the rest of his family, but the young male could do little but hide himself. He waited for a couple of days on the outskirts of the territory. A noise startled him and he turned around to defend selfish, only to find his mother. She tracked his scent, and was wounded from the fight. The males spared her life and she quickly left, both her mate and children already dead.

The two continued to wander. His mother was now searching for a pack that the both could join. His mother did her best to keep both of them fed. It had now been six months since the incident, and Dmitry was just as large as his mother. His mother was a good hunter and taught him well, and together, the two could take down weaker animals. Another six months went by fast, but the two managed to survive despite no luck in getting accepted into any packs. At two years, Dmitry's urge to leave and find himself a new home was great. Just a week after he hit his second year, the two managed to find a small pack that were friendly to them. They urged Nakita and Dmitry to join them, which Nakita so graciously accepted. As she approached the pack of wolves, she glanced over her shoulder to see that Dmitry hadn't moved. He had grown too accustomed to being on his paws. With a gentle farewell, he left his mother and continued traveling.

He continued on, eventually reaching new lands with new traditions and laws. The language was also different, but along the way, he met many who helped him learn it. At the age of three and a half, he had learned much more about the new lands and he could communicate well with others. However, his accent gave away his oddity and most packs avoided him or ran him away in fear of his foreign nature. Despite his long search for a new family, he remained enthusiastic and happy. He had seen many beautiful sights, and ones not so livable. Along the way, he met other lone wolves who didn't stay with him too long for they were traveling different ways. His skills in hunting improved greatly and he had learned many strategies to taking down weakened bigger animals alone.

As he neared his fourth year, he entered a new land that was beautiful and resourceful. His blue and golden optics lit up at the sights and he bounded in with a bounce in his step. His birthday had passed after a couple of days roaming the area and he found himself in a large forest with some of the tallest trees that he's seen. Although it seemed quiet and peaceful, the male sensed something. He didn't know that he was soon going to start on his next journey. 

Social Life

Mate
N/A

Offspring
N/A

Friends
N/A

Parents
Vlad - Father [Deceased], Nakita - Mother

Sibling(s)
Dhanya - Sister [Deceased], Kat - Sister [Deceased]

Extras

Voice
Dmitry has a rough, mildly deep Russian accent. His tone is often very soft despite the roughness of his voice.

Lanuages
Russian, English

Theme Song
Krasnoye Solntse (Red Sun)

Last edited by Dmitry on Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ocean
Alpha
Ocean

Canid Gender : Female

Leaves Leaves : 4536

Genetic Skills
Strength:
Dmitry the Drifter Left_bar_bleue180/200Dmitry the Drifter Empty_bar_bleue  (180/200)
Speed:
Dmitry the Drifter Left_bar_bleue180/200Dmitry the Drifter Empty_bar_bleue  (180/200)
Wisdom:
Dmitry the Drifter Left_bar_bleue190/200Dmitry the Drifter Empty_bar_bleue  (190/200)

Dmitry the Drifter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dmitry the Drifter   Dmitry the Drifter Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 3:42 am

Dmitry the Drifter 2aafzb6Accepted!Dmitry the Drifter 2aafzb6

T'is lovely. Enough said. ^^;
Back to top Go down
http://distantbloods.forumotion.com/

Dmitry the Drifter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Boreal Forest Pack 2: Beyond Legends :: B I O G R A P H I E S :: Male Biographies-
Jump to: