Boreal Forest Pack 2: Beyond Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boreal Forest Pack 2: Beyond Legends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pack Members, remember to keep posting on the WQ thread twice a week!
Welcome to the home of the BFP wolves!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
The New Beginning Azbek0
|✦You found the North Star!|
The New Beginning 2m5njsz
|You found 3 Leaves!|
The New Beginning 142am40
Latest topics
» The Pack Album
The New Beginning Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 4:49 am by Ocean

» Dire Peak
The New Beginning Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 6:05 pm by Alex

» Kuckunniwi Den
The New Beginning Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 2:22 am by Ocean

» Summer, The two month old Pup
The New Beginning Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 11:08 pm by Ares

» Alex - Biography
The New Beginning Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:44 pm by Ares

» Cusoke Clearings
The New Beginning Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:56 pm by Ares

» Rocky Woods
The New Beginning Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 11:54 pm by Dmitry

» Le Interview
The New Beginning Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:12 am by Ocean

» Eyanosa Forest
The New Beginning Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 2:57 am by Ares

Current Weather & Time
The New Beginning 2v2ckkj
Top posters
Ocean
The New Beginning I_vote_lcapThe New Beginning I_voting_barThe New Beginning I_vote_rcap 
Alaska
The New Beginning I_vote_lcapThe New Beginning I_voting_barThe New Beginning I_vote_rcap 
Ares
Dmitry
Summer
Alex
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
free forum

The New Beginning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alaska
Alpha
Alaska

Canid Gender : Female

Leaves Leaves : 4497

Genetic Skills
Strength:
The New Beginning Left_bar_bleue100/200The New Beginning Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Speed:
The New Beginning Left_bar_bleue200/200The New Beginning Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Wisdom:
The New Beginning Left_bar_bleue200/200The New Beginning Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

The New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: The New Beginning   The New Beginning Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 5:02 am

>> T H E || N E W || B E G I N N I N G

Some may wonder, how did this pack first bloom? Did it just appear out of the thin brisk air that flows through your fur? The answer is no.
It all started restarted when a trio of wolves bonded with eachother in a Canadian wilderness, consisting of a beautiful sight and mysteries to yet be discovered. One of the wolves from the trio was named Alaska Borealis, an elegant yet bold, calm and observant female with intense azure eyes, combined with a crystal hue of cyan. Her fur was like the bright pale shade that covered her homeland, as white as virgin snow, along with grey unusual markings. The other was a strong female named Ocean Wildě, who carried a coat with the colors of the golden sand that laid at the beaches, smoothly mixed with other variants of browns. Her eyes were like her name itself, a pool of lively hues of blues combined with plenty more, such as the ocean. At last, there was a very large male named Ares. His pelt was of tough browns, bold blacks, and creamy shades of tan. Onto his optics, they were pale ice blue, along with emerald greens, specks of honey browns, and silvers. Ares alone met the two females, and seeing that no other dominant creature has yet claimed the forest where they stood, the trio has decided to begin a newly formed pack just then and there. All of them had different personalites, traits, and potentials. But, they knew if they ruled together, their distinct differences could be the perfect combination to run the pack. With that, the trio became Alpha's of the newborn pack.
Little did the three know that there once used to be a great pack living there before them, but that was ages ago, and now it was time for a new beginning. The pack before was originally named "The Boreal Forest Pack", but now as time has faded that pack away, the newly formed pack was simply called, "The Boreal Forest Pack 2: Beyond Legends". The forest was demanding new rulers, and now it's wish come true has become a story to be told. Now, here in the Boreal Forest, a land that reaches endless limits in size within the liveliest part of Canada, now has 3 new dominant wolves to call it home. The question is, will you join them?

Back to top Go down
https://beyondlegends.forumotion.com

The New Beginning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Boreal Forest Pack 2: Beyond Legends :: I N F O R M A T I O N :: Our Story-
Jump to: