Boreal Forest Pack 2: Beyond Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boreal Forest Pack 2: Beyond Legends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pack Members, remember to keep posting on the WQ thread twice a week!
Welcome to the home of the BFP wolves!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Ocean - ♀ - Wildé  Azbek0
|✦You found the North Star!|
Ocean - ♀ - Wildé  2m5njsz
|You found 3 Leaves!|
Ocean - ♀ - Wildé  142am40
Latest topics
» The Pack Album
Ocean - ♀ - Wildé  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 4:49 am by Ocean

» Dire Peak
Ocean - ♀ - Wildé  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 6:05 pm by Alex

» Kuckunniwi Den
Ocean - ♀ - Wildé  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 2:22 am by Ocean

» Summer, The two month old Pup
Ocean - ♀ - Wildé  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 11:08 pm by Ares

» Alex - Biography
Ocean - ♀ - Wildé  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:44 pm by Ares

» Cusoke Clearings
Ocean - ♀ - Wildé  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:56 pm by Ares

» Rocky Woods
Ocean - ♀ - Wildé  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 11:54 pm by Dmitry

» Le Interview
Ocean - ♀ - Wildé  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:12 am by Ocean

» Eyanosa Forest
Ocean - ♀ - Wildé  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 2:57 am by Ares

Current Weather & Time
Ocean - ♀ - Wildé  2v2ckkj
Top posters
Ocean
Ocean - ♀ - Wildé  I_vote_lcapOcean - ♀ - Wildé  I_voting_barOcean - ♀ - Wildé  I_vote_rcap 
Alaska
Ocean - ♀ - Wildé  I_vote_lcapOcean - ♀ - Wildé  I_voting_barOcean - ♀ - Wildé  I_vote_rcap 
Ares
Dmitry
Summer
Alex
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
free forum

Ocean - ♀ - Wildé

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ocean
Alpha
Ocean

Canid Gender : Female

Leaves Leaves : 4535

Genetic Skills
Strength:
Ocean - ♀ - Wildé  Left_bar_bleue180/200Ocean - ♀ - Wildé  Empty_bar_bleue  (180/200)
Speed:
Ocean - ♀ - Wildé  Left_bar_bleue180/200Ocean - ♀ - Wildé  Empty_bar_bleue  (180/200)
Wisdom:
Ocean - ♀ - Wildé  Left_bar_bleue190/200Ocean - ♀ - Wildé  Empty_bar_bleue  (190/200)

Ocean - ♀ - Wildé  Empty
PostSubject: Ocean - ♀ - Wildé    Ocean - ♀ - Wildé  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 6:27 am

Ocean - ♀ - Wildé  2rwx4qd

Ocean - ♀ - Wildé  3254719

.:Name:.
Ocean Wildé.

.:Nickname:.
Wild, Sea, Wilder

.:Gender:.
Female, a pure lady.

.:Species:.
Grey Wolf.

.:Sub Species.:
30% Timber, 50% European, and 20% Tundra.

.:Age:.
Around three years.

.:Family:.
Unknown...

.:Friends:.
None yet...

.:Pack.:
Boreal Forest Pack: Beyond Legends!

.:Rank:.
Alpha/Alphess/Chief/Leader/Admin.

Ocean - ♀ - Wildé  3254720

.:Build:.
Ocean is just under the size of an average male, this is fairly larger than any female. Though, she is not the tallest gal out there, she is taller than most because of her long legs. She has a semi broad chest, giving her power when attacking, and because of her legs she has much agility. Her muzzle is also rather big for a female, and her ears are small, same with her eyes.

.:Fur Texture:.
Her legs and face are silky no matter season it is. Her back and tail also remain somewhat soft, and thick all year, too. But it isn't as thick as other wolves' fur is, but thick enough so she can survive freezing winters. Like every other wolf, her fur sheds in the spring for thinner fur.

.:Fur Colour:.
Honey, russet, grey, silver, cream, light brown, russet and tan marbled together.

.:Eye Colour:.
She has two aqua orbs with flecks of cyan, emerald, silver, honey and even white in them.

.:Markings:.
Only the basic russet, grey, silver and cream markings on an average timber wolf.

.:Scars:.
She bares about five claw marks and scratches around her flank and rump, but they are only seen during spring; when her fur is much less thicker. But one is seen year round, it is the one over her left eye. She also has a piece of her ear missing.

.:Accessories:.
Sometimes Ocean can be seen with a flower or feather behind her right ear.

Ocean - ♀ - Wildé  3254724

.:Traits:.
She's a very laid back wolf, and enjoys the little things in life. Ocean hates being forced to do something, and likes to do things at her own will. She can be very stubborn, and hates being corrected. But she has a thirst to learn more, and loves to explore the world. She's rarely a flirt, but she's very protective of her family and pack. She hates being in crowds, though, and is very shy when it comes to males. Overall, she is a fair leader, doing selfless acts for the pack even though her own nature goes against it, she is surprisingly wise for her age. She very loyal and brave, and will not leave someone behind!

.:History:.
Ocean was born on a sandy beach on the 18th of June, from the parents Anchor and Lucy, the Alphas of a small pack of seven whom lived on the beaches of Australia. They were zoo escapees who survived on seafood, kangaroos and rodents. Though this was not their natural habitat they did well. Ocean really took to one of her sitters though, a old dingo named Kate, who mainly joined the pack to help protect the little ones. Kate told Ocean stories of the bush and how to survive. Kate was also the mate of an old grey wolf who was once a wild pack leader whom lived in the boreal forests of Canada, called Timber. Ocean enjoyed listening to his stories, too. Those of the grizzly bears, rival packs, snow and everything else. He told Ocean that the forests of Canada was the proper place for a wolf. Oh how Ocean desired to go there, but yet she was only a small ball of tan fluff.
But, Ocean slowly grew and learned everything she needed to know. By the time she was a young adult at age two years, Ocean knew all the tricks of the trade she had learnt from her parents and other members of her pack. The pack was very proud of her, but Ocean wanted to see the world beyond the beach. So, she left the pack... For some this would be a death sentence, but she knew how to take down roos along with track them down. So she was well fed.
One day, Ocean was walking past a place where humans kept a ton of different animals, or a zoo. As Ocean was looking at the hippos, a sudden pain in her rump struck, then everything went black. The next thing she knew, she was in a exhibit with a bunch of other wolves. They explained that she was now a zoo animals, and she would get free food and care as long as she stayed here. Ocean's parents were zoo animals, but she didn't like the idea of only being allowed only in this small space, she left her pack so she could explore more, but she stayed there. A few months had passed, Ocean was now two and a half years old when the Zoo Keepers shot her with the stuff that made her black out. Soon, she found herself on a metal bird to her home, the wilderness of Canada. When she was released, she found herself in the middle of a deep dark forest, only her instincts to rely on.
Months had passed, Ocean had her third birthday and she had learnt how to hunt deer, make dens and everything else that a wild wolf would need.
A few more months had passed by the time Ocean met Ares, a male about her age with a darkly hued pelt, and Alaska, a female with silver fur and around the same age as well. It took some time for Ocean to trust the two, as she had never met wolves other than the ones at the zoo and her clan. But, she soon trusted them enough to travel with them. Soon, the three came across a land of forests, plenty of prey and running rivers, the perfect wolf territory. They decided to remain there, claiming and marking the territory. The trio now had land, but what about a leader? Since the three saw one another as equals they ruled together. They now sit in their silent wide wilderness, awaiting wandering wolves.

.:Talents & Skills:.
Wisdom, humour, loyalty, bravery, spirit to never give in, hunting, fighting, strength, speed, agility, stamina, endurance, quick thinker, etc.

.:Weaknesses:.
Semi blurry eyesight, slightly deaf, fear of fire, etc.

.:Likes:.
Star gazing, relaxing, respect, humour, learning, exploring, her pack/family, storms, swimming, etc.

.:Dislikes:.
Wolves that don't shut up, wolves without humour, disrespect, being forced to do something, being corrected, fire, etc.

.:Hopes:.
To have a mate and plenty of pups, to have a thriving pack, etc.

.:Fears:.
Fire, that her pack/family dies, etc.

.:Habbits:.
Ear twitching when she's angry, thinking she's not a good enough of a leader, wanting to help others, using figure of speech, chewing her paw.

Ocean - ♀ - Wildé  3254726

.:Vocal:.
She very clear, strong, leaderish tone, that is always calm. Yet her howl is loud and booming, yet elegant. She has a slight australian accent that at times can sound canadian, french or even northern. Sometimes her throat will rumble, sort of like a purr.

.:Languages:.
English, and a little French.

.:Scent.:
She smells of the morning dew, with a earthy scent mixed in.

.:Fav. Colours:.
Brown, cream and olive.

.:Fav. Animals:.
Owls and Turtles, she admires their wisdom.

.:Theme Songs:.
Poison - Every Rose Had It's Thorn, Owl City - Take To The Sky, Owl City - Fireflies, Ellie Goulding - Lights, Ellie Goulding - Anything Could Happen, Rudimental & Foxes - Right Here.

Titles :: CoolText.com
Colour Coder :: TekTek.com
Picture Editor :: Picmonkey.com
Original Photos :: Dawnthieves.com

Last edited by Ocean on Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:55 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://distantbloods.forumotion.com/
Ocean
Alpha
Ocean

Canid Gender : Female

Leaves Leaves : 4535

Genetic Skills
Strength:
Speed:
Wisdom:
Ocean - ♀ - Wildé  Left_bar_bleue190/200Ocean - ♀ - Wildé  Empty_bar_bleue  (190/200)

Ocean - ♀ - Wildé  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ocean - ♀ - Wildé    Ocean - ♀ - Wildé  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 7:00 am

Ocean - ♀ - Wildé  Lulz10
Back to top Go down
http://distantbloods.forumotion.com/

Ocean - ♀ - Wildé
Page 1 of 1