Boreal Forest Pack 2: Beyond Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boreal Forest Pack 2: Beyond Legends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Pack Members, remember to keep posting on the WQ thread twice a week!
Welcome to the home of the BFP wolves!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Ares - Bleak Past, Bright Future Azbek0
|✦You found the North Star!|
Ares - Bleak Past, Bright Future 2m5njsz
|You found 3 Leaves!|
Ares - Bleak Past, Bright Future 142am40
Latest topics
» The Pack Album
Ares - Bleak Past, Bright Future Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 4:49 am by Ocean

» Dire Peak
Ares - Bleak Past, Bright Future Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 6:05 pm by Alex

» Kuckunniwi Den
Ares - Bleak Past, Bright Future Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 2:22 am by Ocean

» Summer, The two month old Pup
Ares - Bleak Past, Bright Future Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 11:08 pm by Ares

» Alex - Biography
Ares - Bleak Past, Bright Future Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:44 pm by Ares

» Cusoke Clearings
Ares - Bleak Past, Bright Future Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:56 pm by Ares

» Rocky Woods
Ares - Bleak Past, Bright Future Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 11:54 pm by Dmitry

» Le Interview
Ares - Bleak Past, Bright Future Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:12 am by Ocean

» Eyanosa Forest
Ares - Bleak Past, Bright Future Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 2:57 am by Ares

Current Weather & Time
Ares - Bleak Past, Bright Future 2v2ckkj
Top posters
Ocean
Ares - Bleak Past, Bright Future I_vote_lcapAres - Bleak Past, Bright Future I_voting_barAres - Bleak Past, Bright Future I_vote_rcap 
Alaska
Ares - Bleak Past, Bright Future I_vote_lcapAres - Bleak Past, Bright Future I_voting_barAres - Bleak Past, Bright Future I_vote_rcap 
Ares
Dmitry
Summer
Alex
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
free forum

Ares - Bleak Past, Bright Future

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ares
Alpha
Ares

Canid Gender : Male

Leaves Leaves : 4473

Genetic Skills
Strength:
Ares - Bleak Past, Bright Future Left_bar_bleue200/200Ares - Bleak Past, Bright Future Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Speed:
Ares - Bleak Past, Bright Future Left_bar_bleue150/200Ares - Bleak Past, Bright Future Empty_bar_bleue  (150/200)
Wisdom:
Ares - Bleak Past, Bright Future Left_bar_bleue200/200Ares - Bleak Past, Bright Future Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Ares - Bleak Past, Bright Future Empty
PostSubject: Ares - Bleak Past, Bright Future   Ares - Bleak Past, Bright Future Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 10:27 pm

Ares - Bleak Past, Bright Future Coolte10
Ares - Bleak Past, Bright Future A-capt10

-:Name:-
Ares
-:Nickname:-
N/A
-:Gender:-
Male, He-wolf, bull, sire, masculine, Whatever you want to call it.
-:Species:-
Grey Wolf
-:Sub Species:-
50% European Timber, 25% Russian Tundra, 25% Mackenzie Valley
-:Age:-
Three years
-:Family:-
Mother-Asteria-Deceased
Father-Atlas-Deceased
Brother-Erebus-Deceased
Sister-Eos-Alive
Brother-Eros-Alive
Brother-Apollo-Alive
Sister-Artemis-Alive
-:Friends:-
None currently
-:Pack:-
Boreal Forest Pack
-:Rank:-
Alpha
*═════════════════════════════*
Ares - Bleak Past, Bright Future Coolte11
Ares - Bleak Past, Bright Future Grey_w10
-:Build:-
Ares' build is a bit bigger than the average male, his frame is slightly muscular. His ears and muzzle are a bit larger, making him alert and have a powerful bite. His legs are long and lean, giving him more ease to ran long distances quickly. Ares' tail is quite long, it's under sides' fur is longer then the rest on his body. His paws are broad and wide, making him be able to run on snow with out falling in deeper.
-:Fur Texture:-
Ares' under coat is soft, plush, and contain heat in winter and cool air in summer. His outter layer is smooth, sleek, and silky. The outter layer keeps hm quite dry in rainy weather. His fur is all around smooth and comfortable.
-:Fur Colour:-
Ares' pelt base and undercoat is a creamy honey. The outter layer of fur on his underbelly, legs, under his tail, parts of his face, and his muzzle is a golden tan. While the outter layer of his neck, crown, ears, back, ribcage, and top of his tail is smokey-obsidian color.
-:Eye Colour:-
Ares eyes are a pale icy blue, with flecks of honey, emerald, and silver.
-:Markings:-
N/A
-:Scars:-
The only scares he contains are the few on his fore legs, chest, neck, and rib cage. Many ar hidden underneath his pelt.
-:Accessories:-
N/A
Ares - Bleak Past, Bright Future Coolte12
Ares - Bleak Past, Bright Future Winter10
-:Traits:-
Ares may have had a bad past, but he sees his future is bright. He's a kind souled wolf and very loyal, sometimes Ares is a bit too kind. He enjoys helping other wolves, and protecting. Ares hopes to keep his pack from being ambushed and taken over like before, he wants to keep all members safe. He has a soft spot for pups, and respective females. While hes been on his own he has learned to love simple things in nature, the runnung water, wind blowing, and rain falling from the sky. He loves being alone, taking a deep breath of fresh air and running freely in open plains. He respects all members, and hopes to be respected. Ares contains a large pool of knowledgge and welcomes to learn more. Astrology is one of his interests, he enjoys finding high hills at night and looking up at the royal blue sky filled with pictures formed by stars, and staring at rolling clouds as he lies in emerald grass.
He promises to protect all wolves within his clan borders, once they are on his land he claims responsibility for them. Ares does all he can to keep the pack going, he cares deeply for his friends and family. He is one to not underestimate others, no mater what. Ares believes each and every wolf has a special physical ability that they excel in, this he-wolf thinks any wolf can easily kill another if they truely understand and master their trait. He can be a flirt, but only with females he sees as respectable and respected. He trusts quite easily, but once you do something to lose his trust you may never get it back.
He is bold, and very independent, Alaska and Ocean know he can survive on his own. They all can, but they've grown close and seem to enjoy the company. He remains calm, even if a large rogue male is standing before him growling and snarling; Ares keeps his cool, he does not growl often, he has learned that being silent can encase the larges threat. When he feels he needs to defend something, he will stand between it and the threat, his stance will be firm and will not back down. Simply staring until the other strikes, then Ares with engage in the fight. He's quite unique, and determined to do his best.
He usually only shows a few emotions, just the common calm, happy, and stern. When he's upset or angered he will leave the group, not fleeing obvioulsy, he will just simply stroll away. He calms down when he is deep in uncharted wilderness, alone, only surrounded by the swirling winds and tall trees. It's the simple parts of nature that relaxes and keeps him content.
As states before, Ares does seem to flirt often with respective she-wolves, but he tries to focus on one if her truely believes something good can come from it. But curently he just enjoys his close friends as his company, if a female roamer comes along, she may catch his attention.
-:History:-
 Ares was born to Asteria and Atlas, the alphas of a slightly small, yet powerful pack. The neighboring wolves respected them, their numbers were low but they were built with speed and strength. Ares was in the pair's second brood. The first containing his brother Erebus, sister Eos, and brother Eros. They were prime for young yearlings, then along came Ares, brother Apollo, and young sister Artemis. Each pup named after a God or Goddess; to show their superior futures, and match looks. The oldest ebony male, Erebus-God of shadows and darkness. The eldest snow white damsel, Eos- Goddess of dawn. Second eldest male, the russet Eros-God of love. As for the second litter also named for Gods and Goddesses.
A grey and brown male, Ares- God of war. His creamy sister, Artemis- Goddess of hunt.
And their silver brother Apollo-God of knowledge and healing.
 Ares' older siblings were around a year and 2 months, they were on their first hunt. As for Ares and his brood, they were being baby sat by four chaperones (all four are the offspring of thr former Alphas- Cronus and Rhea. So each of their offspring also contain God names.); Nike-Goddess of speed, Asclepius-God of healing, Carna-Goddess of survival, and Tara-Goddess. While rest of the pack was at the hunting grounds, Ares' brood was enjoying their time with the sitters. Suddenly a thunderous howl broke the sound barrier, it was the Alpha, Atlas. He was calling to the sitters to grab the pups and run! Frantically the four wolves grabbed the pups and jolted, not looking back, just running and running. The pack was ambushed on their hunt by a new pack, killing both Alphas soon after the howl was released. They kept all members alive, including the ex-alphas pups.
 On the other hand, the young pups with the sitters traveled far over the next few months. Soon Ares' and his brood were a year old, the day they left home was still fresh in their young minds. In the mean time, his elder siblings were living with the rival pack who took over, led by new Alphas- Zelus and Eris. Ares, Apollo, and Artemis grew much, living and learning with the former sitters. They soon stated their own pack, accepting loners along their journey. Another year has passed, Ares' pack was led by all four sitters and contained 20 wolves all together. Zelus and Eris pack has grown to 40 members (including Ares' birth pack they forced to join.) Ares, now 2 years of age called a meeting upon his siblings, he wished to return to their birth land, but he needed their hero to convince the sitters to bring the whole pack. It took time, but then soon agreed. Ares' and his pack were now on the move to the old land, 20 members strong and moving swiftly.
 While the other litter is now 3, and living with the pack. Erebus; the oldest brute, challenged Zelus for leadership, and they fought. Soon Zelus gave in and showed submission. But Erebus did not stop, he killed Zelus anf his mate, along with 3 other members to show how powerful he was. He ruled the pack with no moral, just his strength. He was a ruthless alpha, the members feared him. Over the next year, Ares and the 20 member strong pack traveled. A bit after his third birthday the clan entered his old land. And the four year old Erebus was still ruling, Ares was sickened by the sight of his brother leading the pack so wrongly. Erebus' 35 membered pack soon was face to face with Ares' 20 members. Ares growled and challenged his brother, Eos and Eros told him to stop, for Erebus shared no mercy and killed all. Even if Ares is their brother, Erebus would still stick to his rule, and kill him. Erebus chuckled and snapped towards his young brother, Ares struck, jumping and biting his elder sibling. As the bloody tussle grew, both packs began to fight. Ares clamped onto Erebus'muzzle and shook him, the elder brother got lose and tackled the brute. They stared at one another's bloody body and attacked once more. Ares' bit his brothers shoulder and tore the skin, as Erebus moved more the wound grew, he grew weak. Ares' pushed his brother over and stood on his frame, Erebus had worry in his eyes, has... Has he lost? He begged Ares for mercy, to spare his life. Ares simply said, "what's your rule brother? Show no mercy?" Ares gripped Erebus' neck and held on. Soon the eldest brother ceased movement, his breathing stopped, Ares has killed Erebus.
 Ares let out a powerful howl, as he did the packs stopped fighting. The rival pack bowed to Ares for releasing them from such a horrid leader. The packs meet kindly now, and bonded. Claiming Ares as their Alpha, however he declined, he called upon his remaining siblings and asked for them to rule the land, and the pack now 55 members.
 As for Ares, he was going to leave, yes he's the one who wanted to come here originally, but maybe he just sensed something was wrong? Now his instincts were calling him else where. The grey-brown make vanished, only leaving his fading-echoing howl behind him.
As Ares traveled far from the lands of Europe and West Russia, the terrain grew unfamiliar. He headed North-east, the snow was deeper and less living creatures were there as her kept moving. All was slowly but surely dissappearing, only the thick blanket of Virgin snow and high mountains surrounded him. Ares soon reached the end, the land had stopped but what lies before him? Along Russias snowy ocean bank, was something else. Ice. The northern ocean had frozen over in the area he was headed, was it a sign to continue on? The large smokey-golden colored masculine creature decided it was a path meant for him. He placed his broad paws on the thick frozen water, his talons keeping grip for balance. Ares continued his long never ending journey.
Soon the he-wolf saw something, but what was it? His plae optics opened widely as he saw hundreds of pine trees, caribou herds, and other winter creatures. He had reached Alaska. Ares scoped out the land and began to live there. Hunting and traveling often, Ares began traveling south-east. Many animals seemed to head that way, including his food sources. If he wanted to live he had to travel long distances with them. Until he came upon a vast forest, full of blooming life. It was Boreal Forest in Canada.
Ares had a well set life, although he was alone. As he was out wandering one afternoon, he caught the scent of wolves. An aroma he hasn't found in a very long time. He padded through the snowy territory and stumbled upon two wolves, both female. One was Alaska, pelted with a coat like virgin snow and unique grey markings. Her eyes were a striking Azure-Cyan unlike any Ares has ever seen. And beside her was Ocean, a lush pelt colored like a waters sandy banks. Her eyes had a base of aqua with multi colored flecks scattered thoughout them.
The trio soon became close knit, none of them had a family, pack, or place to call home. They traveled together helping to keep all of them safe and well feed. One day the group found lush land deep with in Boreal, to their surprise it was unclaimed. The land was large enough for a thriving pack, good food source, shelter, and water. It seemed as though the territory was made for them, like the wind was whipsering to them saying "This land is meant for you, claim it." And that's what they did. The trio marked the land, and took over. They've decided it would be a good idea to settle down and stick to one place, to be able to have a home. Once they chose to stay, they pondered the thought of welcoming travelers and roamers to stay, to start up a pack to share the glorious land. However there was a problem, who would lead the pack? Who would be alpha? Of course the group could not choose, each one was as well fit for the job as the nest. So they agreed to have all three as Alphas.
To this day, the powerful close knit trio roams their land in Boreal with fierce power, speed, stealth, and wisdom. They grow closer to each other, and learn more each day. Awating for more members to join them.
They are the alphas, who started it all.
-:Talents & Skills:-

Being strong and powerful is a skill and a curse. Ares' is an intelligent creature with sly and cunning plans. He's swift and quite agile. Ares is able to point out your physical strengths without even looking at you, he listens to your steps. His ears are highly sensetive and he can detect how you carry youself and usually what your build is like. His sight his top notch, as is his smelling. Ares is a wonderful tracker, and can sense danger easily.
-:Weaknesses:-

He doesn't like to fight, he's very powerful and can kill without meaning to.
Holding it against him that he killed his brother will make him stop everything he's doing and fall into a depressed weakened state.
Females that are respected and respectable.
Pups.
Pack.
Family/Friends.
Natural wildlife.

-:Likes:-
Thunder stroms.
Respect.
Pups.
Protecting pack members.
 Nature.
Respect.
Dusk-Dawn
Dew cover grass.
Spring.
Seeing all the vegetation grow back.
Being alone.
Aurora Borealis.
Star gazing.
Astorlogy.
Old tales and legends.
Mythology.

.-:Dislikes:-
Disrespect.
 Greediness
 Fighting for no reason.
 Wolves with no morals.
 Mistreatment of his pack and land.
Death.
Telling the story of his past.
Judgement 
Lying.
Breaking promises.
Acting like a higher rank.
Breaking paw law.

.-:Hopes:-

To find a wolf who looks past the fact that hes killed wolves 
 A wolf to ove him for who he is.
Have plenty of pups.

-:Fears:-

Killing another wolf 
 His own power.
 Another pack falling to chaos
Death of pack mate.
A repeat of his life.

-:Habbits:-

Gazing at pretty females.. What? He's a guy, you leave him be!
Being too kind.
Walking off to be alone.
Howling a soothing song at light.

Ares - Bleak Past, Bright Future Coolte13

Ares - Bleak Past, Bright Future Grey-w10
-:Vocal:-

Ares' voice is calm and welcoming, his soothing tone makes him easy to talk to. Although at times his vocals can make his voice charming, he can be sturn when needed. This males howl is powerful and thunderous, it may roar over the land, but some how it's smooth and flows from him. It's not a threatening or un-wanted sound, it's actually quite a handsome song.
-:Languages:-
English.

-:Scent:-
His scent is of a pine forest in the end of winter and beginning of spring. Freshly grown grass covered in dew, newly bloomed flowers, a fresh breeze, pine trees, and damp soil.

-:Fav. Colours:-

Crimson and Cerulean
-:Fav. Animals:-

Fox- Their movements are elegant, agile, and swift. They are also very cunning, clever, and tricky creatures.
-:Theme Songs:-
Hungry Like The Wolf- Duran Duran

Ares - Bleak Past, Bright Future Coolte10
-:Titles:- CoolText.com
-:Picture Editor:-
Ribbet.com

-:Original Photos:- I'll check

Last edited by Ares on Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:22 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ocean
Alpha
Ocean

Canid Gender : Female

Leaves Leaves : 4536

Genetic Skills
Strength:
Ares - Bleak Past, Bright Future Left_bar_bleue180/200Ares - Bleak Past, Bright Future Empty_bar_bleue  (180/200)
Speed:
Ares - Bleak Past, Bright Future Left_bar_bleue180/200Ares - Bleak Past, Bright Future Empty_bar_bleue  (180/200)
Wisdom:
Ares - Bleak Past, Bright Future Left_bar_bleue190/200Ares - Bleak Past, Bright Future Empty_bar_bleue  (190/200)

Ares - Bleak Past, Bright Future Empty
PostSubject: I Accept Ares As Alpha!   Ares - Bleak Past, Bright Future Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 10:43 pm

Ares - Bleak Past, Bright Future Lulz10
Loved the history and I even laughed a bit while reading this.
Back to top Go down
http://distantbloods.forumotion.com/

Ares - Bleak Past, Bright Future
Page 1 of 1